Hello Heliodine!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Gables, Mar 21, 2013.

1. kaptinkrunch88

You should see us in action. I'm still trying to get SOE to offer a Chihuahua paint scheme for vehicles.
  2. Mouse75

Isn't SOE eventually introducing player made outfit decals? Shame they won't be free, now that would be sweet.
    • Up x 1
  3. RANDOMpercentage

For Helios TR I've been seeing a lot of XPIV which is both their tag and name. Other than seeing their name on my death-screen often i know little about them.
  4. KILLFACE

Ahoy?
  5. NC_Edacyn

Add SKIN for NC, around 150 we usually field a platoon on ops nights, most primetime hours .5 or more Platoon. We specialize in getting into tight spots quick and burrow in deep
  6. HMR85

The list for connery on the front needs to be adjusted some because its missing a few outfits. These are the outfits that are the big players on Connery
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Outfit-X - [X]
    • Praetorian Guard - [PG]
    • Hostile Takeover - [HT]
    • Mad Dog Gaming - [MDG]
    • Auric Eclipse - [Gold]
    • Devil Dogs - [666]
    • New Conglomerate Golden Eagles - [NCGE]
    • 1st Strike team - [1STS]
    • SMF Gaming - [SMF]
    [IMG] Terran Republic

• Mercenaries - [Merc]
    • Opposition Force - [OP4]
    • The Republican Guard - [TRG]
    • Total Recoil - [TXR]
    • 26Space - [26sp]
    • Ironfist - [FIST]
    • Hell from Above - [HFA]
    • Directorate -[D]
    • Romeo 8 Juliet - [R8J]
    • Aftershox - [AFX]
    • 56th Recon Division - [56RD]
    • SWAT Gaming - [SWAT]
    [IMG]
    • Future Crew - [FTCW]
    • Bellum Aeternus - [BAID]
    • Purple Cyan Soldier - [PCYS]? I forgot the initials
    • The Templar Order - [TPLR]
    • Raging Primates - [RP]
    I am not gonna write up a big description on these outfits individually. I'll let you Helios guys figure it out. Lol.

I swear there is some more but those are what stand out the most at the moment. Its to early in the morning I need some coffee. I will add more later.
  7. KILLFACE

Must've been quick on the gun to get that Clan Tag dude.

(I'm still annoyed I didn't hold on to the Clan Tags 'DVDA' and 'TMNT')
  8. Arenthas

I really like BAID's name. Too bad I have cancer of the mouth and can't pronounce it properly.

Looking forward to jamming with all the new Vanu from Connery.

Whatever you do Connery Vanu, ignore the kiddies from Helios. It's pretty bad.

And mute or lower down Command chat, Jenkman likes to slip into seizures occasionally.
  9. kaptinkrunch88

I have played on Connery lately with my Vanu alt and I have to say that the Templars are top notch. I'm not sure if I can keep my characters from both factions once the server merges but if I can keep my Vanu guy I'll run with the Templars when possible.
  10. JENKMAN

While I'd like to think of my guys as a medium sized outfit, since we rock near similar numbers to the other mediums, I'm honored to even be mentioned. :) I always wonder what impressions I leave with the enemy when they see us out there.

I know I get stupid drunk when those TUBB guys are around, and it's always fun to scrap against the elites of NC

>:) when its an even fight you guys show your true colors
  11. kaptinkrunch88

I don't remember the last time TUBB was in an even fight. I think it would just confuse me. I'm impared enough when JENK is around and forcing me to drink.