Hello Heliodine!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Gables, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Gables

Hey guys, just putting together a roster of active (off the top of my head) outfits that will be coming "soon" with the merger. I'm sure I will miss quite a few outfits so be sure to fill in the blanks. If you guys could provide a similar roster it would be great to get to know our future server mates! I will list the outfits according to approximate size.

TR:

(TRG)-the Republican Guard: Probably the largest TR outfit currently on Connery. Good organization though I haven't had the chance to play with them much.

(AFX)- Aftershox: large outfit made up of the remnants of EP after their old leader switched to vanu. Active in command chat and will respond to calls for assistance.

(D)- the Dictorate(?) : large outfit that I see everywhere, haven't had the chance to run organized ops with them yet.

(TxR)- Total Recoil: medium to large outfit that is very organized. Very active in command chat and will more often than not be working with other outfits on big objectives.

(HFA)- Hell from Above: medium to large outfit consisting of a ton of pilots. I haven't had the chance to work with them much. But if you see 40 coordinated mossies heading your way chances are it is these guys.

(TUF)- The United Force: medium to large outfit. Haven't had the chance to work with these guys much but I see them around a lot.

(SWAT)- medium sized outfit that almost always has public squads open. Semi casual and fun to play with. I admire genjon's skill with "pub herding" lol

(Op4)- the Opposition Force: another outfit that runs a lot of public squads. If bDog is on your friends list expect an invitation within seconds of signing on. Great group of guys. Bdog also is an exceptional pub herder.

(Fist)- Iron fist: small to medium sized outfit that has some great armor columns. Been very impressed by the cohesion of their air when I see them in action.

(Merc)- the Mercenaries: Small outfit with very good organization. They were instrumental in forming the terrain alliance. They work together with several other small outfits that I can't currently recall if someone would like to fill that in.

(56rd)- 56th Recon Division (my outfit so I may be biased): small outfit that specializes in spec ops and tight group play.

NC:

(666)- the Devil Dogs: you have all probably heard of them. Easily the largest outfit on the server and generally make up about 1/3 of the NC population at any given time. That said, they do have some good players, they're just hard to pick out from the blue blob.

(1sts)- ?: Relatively new outfit. Not sure if I got the tag right and I don't know what their name is. Is suspect they are remnants from the CCG breakup.

(HT)-Hostile Takeover: medium sized outfit. They boast the highest score per minute of outfits above 100 peopleon connery. Make of that what you will, they seem pretty skilled when I run into them.

(PG)- Praetorian Guard: small outfit and part of the auraxian rebel alliance. A pain and a pleasure to fight.

(Gold)- (?): sorry not sure what their name is. Another small outfit that is a part of the ARA.

(X)- small outfit that is the NC's version of the (56rd). Always fun fights with these guys.

VS:

(Baid)- medium sized outfit. Run into these guys often.

(AXD)- medium sized outfit. Don't see them too often though

(42vl)- 42nd vanu legion. Small to medium outfit. Home of my rival Therum. Be sure to kill him on sight.

(TMPL)- the Templars: the VS answer to (56rd) and (x) though they may be larger.

(FT32)- small outfit with some point mongers. Looking at you scourge and virt :p also I think Noxxous mains his VS here now.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to add to the list. And keep on mind this is all from a TR view so if I got your size or function wrong be sure to correct me. Looking forward to new faces on the battlefield!
    • Up x 3
  2. NytDragon

Great rundown! CCG split?
  3. Gables

I've seen a few CCG about, but its a rare sight. They used field about half 666 numbers.
  4. Arenthas

[TED] insert mysterious outfit number here
    • Up x 1
  5. SgtCharlesZim

You can add EXE - roughly 1500 members, TR.
    • Up x 1
  6. JaxsonFive

That list is a Connery list of outfits, not Helios.

To the OP, I must say that's an impressive list. How competitive were the VS on Connery? We definitely will have our hands full with the NC.
  7. Escorge

"If you guys could provide a similar roster it would be great to get to know our future server mates! I will list the outfits according to approximate size."
    Thats the reason they are posting Helios outfits. Savvy?
  8. Killuminati C

Put ADK up there for NC. Start something, we'll end it.

Time to bring the pain brothers!
    • Up x 2
  9. Hans Guderian

Can add COLG as well. 724 members, NC.

Welcome to Heliodine!
  10. Escorge

Off the top of my head.. I know im missing a great many of our glorious Helios outfits, please post and ill update.

Helios

TR

EXE - Execution - Largest TR, organizes off-indar ops every friday
    LUA - LUA - Second biggest
    81EE - 81ST Elite Eagles - large
    DOM - Dominat1on - small to medium
    COWS - Silly Cows - small to medium
    FH - Forlorn Hope - medium
    LOCO - small to medium

NC

ADK - A different kind - largest nc
    COLG - Coporate Legion - large outfit
    VVAR - Warmachine - Doesnt have enough officers to join off-indar ops, large outfit
    CASH - Medium to Large outfit with player of every skill level. Very well rounded and well trained.
    TLR - The legendary rebels - medium
    3KDC - 3KDC - small to medium
    TUBB - small outfit with fierce playstyle, like a chihuahua!
    VX9 - VX9 - small to medium
    82IN - 82nd ABN Infantry - small, but not to be trifled with!

VS

DPSO - Dropping Purple Smoke - Largest VS
    VAST - Vanu Advanced science and tactics - large outfit, FOR SCIENCE!
    TED - The Empyrean Divide - medium - large
    VOSS - medium - large
    PINK - Pink Fairies - medium
    YBOK - Dark ops - medium
    JENK - Small outfit. High skill lever leaders helping newer players become more dangerous.
    SYS - Systematic Clan - small to medium
    • Up x 4
  11. JaxsonFive

"If you guys could provide a similar roster". What no "eh" from the canuck?
  12. kaptinkrunch88

Looks like you got almost everyone. I see a couple of tags missing off the top of my head.
    NC (CASH) - Medium to Large outfit with player of every skill level. Very well rounded and well trained.
    VS(JENK) - Small outfit. High skill lever leaders helping newer players become more dangerous. I like butting heads with these guys.
  13. viewtufljoe61

Ex- CCG leader here, yes CCG split with about 1200 active players.

We are now 1STS and took all of the active playerbase of CCG.

doubt there will be any questions but hit me up if you have any concerns
  14. Mouse75

It's not so much an issue of not enough Officers for VVAR. The issue is more about how the vast majority of VVAR members don't really follow the PS2 forums, so most don't even follow the schedule of off-Indar ops. That is beginning to change though.
    • Up x 2
  15. Excellentz

Good to hear, hope to see you all participating in the Cross-faction events soon!
  16. Escorge

Your leader actually posted you didnt have enough officers for these ops. I dont make these things up.
  17. kaptinkrunch88

I can vouche for that. You make up other things but not this one.
  18. Escorge

The chihuahua bit is true! I swear!
    • Up x 1
  19. Mouse75

Guess I'll have to have a chat with dear ol leader then.
  20. Mouse75

At first I thought the chihuahua thing wasn't a good analogy (mainly because I just hate little dogs, all bark no bite) but then I saw the pic of the dog in another thread and I have to say...that pic is terrifying.
    • Up x 1