[Suggestion] Heeding REDDIT input over Official Forum

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VV4LL3, Mar 26, 2023.

1. VV4LL3

Anyone else find it frustrating that the Devs respond to Reddit feedback and not the actual official forums?
  2. Freddy_c

Not sure the correlation between the two but when H1Z1 came out they started using reddit a lot more than the forums. It is annoying because the opinions voiced on reddit might not reflect the actual player base here.

Edit: These forums are slow as heck. I can see why people go to reddit. But as a company you'd think they would want a sleek and fast in-house community forum.
  3. Mithril Community Manager

Your thoughts are dearly noted on this. We do use our forums to gather sentiment and feedback on PTS / patch updates. Reddit however offers a broader audience so I can understand how posting on there can spread the news or conversation faster to the masses.
    • Up x 1
  4. Shadowpikachu

Sadly the average passer-by takes are consistent between both, lmao.

The forums are honestly more niche i don't think very often they are more 'the player base' especially since it's usually a silent majority you can only infer from stats.