[Suggestion] heavy protest day

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by the pestimist, Mar 7, 2013.

1. the pestimist

Buff the heavy specific weapons especially the jackhammer.
  2. Zaik

How exactly do you intend to instigate this protest? Nobody shoot anything but rocket launchers for a day?
    • Up x 2
  3. Plague Rat

Weapons passes are already in the works, heavy special weapons mentioned specifically. This hardly warrents a 'protest' which is a laughable concept to begin with in a video game.
  4. Alchonis

Which weapons do you mean?
  5. the pestimist

jackhammer, t7 mini chaingun and lasher
  6. Brendan0212

Whilst I agree some heavy handed buffs to Faction heavy weapons are in order, being the most played class clearly shows you have nothing to get into a riot (or major protest) about.
    If anything HA needs to sacrifice more to specialize in it's areas instead of excelling in all. Like sacrificing AI capability (LMGs) to hold 2 rocket launchers or something (I saw someone post this idea and I loved it) or sacrificing AV capability to hold LMG+Faction heavy weapon. (Giving a choice)

Trust me you have nothing to protest.... Infiltrators on the other hand.....
    • Up x 3
  7. Alchonis

The only people who i ever see use the lasher and the chaingun seem to be able to kill very quick with it.
    Id wager that they are weapons that just need a little more learning to use than most.
    I completely agree with you on the jackhammer though.
  8. Suroped

It's like a normal day on Auraxium