Haven't played in a year, How has Daybreak F'd us over this time?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AmericanEmpire, Apr 4, 2017.

1. AmericanEmpire

Need to know since after they doubled the price on vehicle weapons and whatnot i stopped playing.
  2. LaughingDead

Oh wow. A year. Wow. This should be good.

Off the top of my head, if you only care about vehicles thennnn
    Fury damage nerf, topgun pitching nerf, air AI nerfs on all noseguns, bulldog nerf on galaxies, muzzle velocity nerf on the walker for air vehicles, removing highlighting infantry from thermal optics from all vehicles, etc. I don't exactly have a list in front of me.
    • Up x 1
  3. AllRoundGoodGuy

But they added more NS weapons:)
    • Up x 1
  4. FateJH

Nah, no problems to report. Just go about having fun as you will.
  5. TRspy007

They fixed the implants, tripled NS production. We get a new 1 every week. We got orbital strikes couple vehicle nerfs and tickler rifles, prices are still pretty high, I got my PPA on my scythe for 100 certs, it still costs 875 since the price buffs. You should just log on and see for yourself, it's still a great game.
  6. BrbImAFK

If by "fixed" you mean "took away everything you've worked for in the past and made you pay substantial amounts of certs to gamble for it's return", then yes... they "fixed" implants.
  7. TRspy007

L
    You must admit the implants and the system is way better than before. Not perfect, of course, but everytime you needed to make a charger or tier 3 and 4 implants you had to spend the whole day working on breaking down your millions of useless implants 1 at a time. Its way better than before, plus they gave you in Iso4 your old implants. Not much to complain about compared to the old system, I don't like the fact getting implants is like winning the lottery, but apparently they should rain out the sky soon, so yes, they did fix the old system.
  8. TR5L4Y3R

except some people paid money on some high tier implants and lost those others spend hundreds of certs just to have those taken away .. yes the new system might be better but THAT reset? A B S O L U T E B U L L S H I T ! ! ! in that case they can take their iso 4 and stuff it between their buttcheeks ..
    heck until the the announcment i didn´t even use implant enegry because i thought we keep the implants we got to then get them upgrated but no, instead we got f´ed over THIS hard .. all that grinding for absolute jack
    • Up x 1
  9. DeadlyOmen

I hate the game and everything about it.

Thanks for asking, now go play Roblox.
  10. pnkdth

To be fair, previously you didn't really work for implants. You got them by simply playing. Energy system was crap. Least now I have control over what I get, weapons, abilities, or implants. Sure the RNG sucks but at the same time 9 implants for 750 certs is pretty neat since most of them are useful.

A combo I enjoy right now is the Parkour setup with Regen + Safe fall. Synergise really well with ASC and you do not need any of the two implants past T3(possibly even T2). Adds a whole new level of mobility. Indeed, for most it was very hard to keep the higher tier implants charged due to consumption of energy.

So after the initial reaction to them it is definitely an improvement. Simply equipping them as a part of my load out and never have to worry about them suddenly stop working is a huge quality of life improvement for my sessions.
  11. CNR4806

You actually convinced me to uninstall the game after reinstalling it yesterday.
  12. DeadlyOmen

Bye.
    • Up x 1