Havent been around too much lately...are we not getting game updates anymore??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterCheef, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCheef

How come? I used to check in every few weeks and see a new GU, last few weeks i havent seen any. Is this a new change in update philosophy? I've been waiting for the new continent and LA changes.
  2. Ice

I guess you ignored the FOUR stickies at the top of this forum concerning optimization. All development has been on hold for about 2 months so they could break the game apart and rebuild it to increase performance across the board.
    • Up x 2
  3. Gheeta

4. Cloaking

5. NinjaTurtle

Does no one check the announcement forum or the big red threads at the top of page 1

Nope
    • Up x 1
  6. MasterCheef

Thank you. I did see the stickies and skimmed them, but i guess they needed a TLDR of
    "All development has been on hold for about 2 months so they could break the game apart and rebuild it to increase performance across the board"
    like you just gave me.

I read those stickies, but still wasnt clear if they were just discussing optimization or rebuilding the game.
  7. MasterCheef

8. Benton!

O:MFG is the name of the optimisation project haha
    • Up x 4
  9. DG-MOD-02

I am closing this thread as it is no longer constructive. Please keep posts constructive and respectful as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.