Have 1000k cp to spend. Need advice.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xvader, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Assist

If you're a dedicated Magrider driver, I cannot stress enough how much of a difference Magburner 4 makes. It's a ***HUGE*** upgrade even over Magburner 3.
  2. Jestunhi

Here's the weapon data, sorted by min damage (which is the lowest it goes with distance): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...rue&sortcolid=33&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

100 is the lowest value, and also the lowest value used in the graph.

FYI k = thousand.

So 1000 = 1k.

1000k = a thousand thousand (a million - 1000000).

e.g. Warhammer 40k = Warhammer 40000
  3. Deschain

Have a maxed out magrider myself and to be honest with the nerf to strafe and the nerf to its Vpc gun i never roll them anymore, if i roll Armour its usually a Lightning, lower profile faster land speed and the HE-AP-Heat hit harder than the ninja nerfed Mag.
  4. DukeFlash

It sounds like everything you spoke of is already sufficiently leveled...
    I can tell you that the HA anti-vehicle grenades are actually pretty good, provided you actually hit with it, so those are probably worth getting.

Other than that, I'd say don't ever spend 1,000 certs on a single purchase, usually not worth it unless you're literally out of things to cert.... you could even put some certs into other classes or vehicles you don't normally play and get more value for your certs.
  5. JojoTheSlayer

Nope, 1000 is 1k.
    1000k is 1 000 000...

If 1000 was the same as 1000k why would anyone bother to use the k if it literary didnt mean anything.
  6. xvader

Guys it is fine. My mistake. The important part is what I meant. I meant one thousand. 1,000. Having clarified that. I appreciate the tip on the av grenades and Mag 4. For sure I will get Mag 4. It is just a matter of time. I'll get 2 and 3 now for a total of 700cp.