Has it been a Year?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WetPatch, Jul 28, 2015.

1. WetPatch

I've just been over on the real forums (reddit) and one of the Devs is just after posting the new ES secondrys are going to be a while longer.

Now to be honest this has kinda pissed me off, I love this game, but I'm so close to cancelling my sub and uninstalling it.

I want content, I don't want NS content, I'm sick of Hats, yes some look great, but I'm sick of them in every update, while real content is ignored.

Last year it was optimization this year it's maintenance.

All I want is a reason to play the faction I chose, I want to be different from the other 2, I want the Prince that was Promised.

So my question is, has it been a whole year now since we had anything Empire specific? .
  2. Foxirus

Seen my signature lately? You should support it.
  3. Pikachu

Seems like it takes them half a year to make proper weapon additions. The ES secondaries is the first good thing in ages.
    • Up x 1
  4. WetPatch

I know, that's why I'm all excited for them and been hoarding certs, because uve got to buy the bloody things twice.

I was hoping for the ES buggys this year, but they are just a pipe dream at this stage.