Has anyone ever lost 'unlocks' ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kite Carling, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Kite Carling

Has anyone ever lost attachments to their guns? I swear that a gun I regularly use had an attachment unlocked (compensator) but I was checking load-outs today and in-game it's not listed.

I can't be 100% sure I had it, but I really think that I did. How can I check? The players page thingie lists very recent unlocks, but I don't know how to check back in it's history to find older unlocks. I have no idea about these API things. Is there a simple way to check?

Thanks in advance.
  2. OmarLittle

Maybe try taking the total amount of certs you've gained and subtract the certs that you can see you've spent on unlocks like weapons, weapon attachments, suit abilities, vehicle abilities, etc. That should equal your current amount of certs. If it's 100 certs off then maybe something is wrong. It's a lot of work, but hopefully it can help you, unless there's something I'm missing and somehow this method doesn't work?
  3. PLooschacK

Not lost, but it's bug since GU5. SOE stated two times that they fixed it but some players still can't equip items they bought. In 9 out of 10 cases it was the matter of Compensator.
    • Up x 1