[BUG] Harasser logo not showing?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Jan 24, 2022.

1. AuricStarSand

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside...ser_decals_are_broken_equipment_screen_shows/

I have the same question, as this reddit guy. Showing on screen, not in game. Shows only 1 out of 100 times. For harasser's from the vehi term. & that 1 time it shows I get happy. Apparently my allies are able to see it often & I'm not able to see it 99% of the time. Most of my other vehicles show. Sunders more often. I can't say my other vehicles have the shop decals show all the time, depends which vehicle, they show 40% of the time, or maybe all the time. While my harasser logo shows 1% of the time.

google has no solutions

Also devs, the harasser trunk has this tiny grey box. That shades over head, of every female shop logo, you have. So I'm not able to see the head, of every shop logo that has a person drawn on it, essentially. It's a tiny grey box the size of a quarter. Tho ye it ignores the skull part, of every drawn person logo the shop has. The tiny grey pixel box, that hangs down from the top bar, of the harassers trunk half. From 3rd person view.

edit: please move thread, to bug reports area, just saw.
  2. AuricStarSand