Happy New Year & Update 02 Info!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Wineclaw

Instead of starting a new thread, I'll ask this here:

Has any dev given us an idea of what kind performance increases we may see? I'm worried far too many people think the patch on the 30th will make their FPS a solid 60 in heavy fighting.
    • Up x 3
  2. Rraymondo316

So are server transfer tokens still happening or what ????
  3. VSDerp

nope not this patch but smedly said he will announce something about low pop. servers soon.
  4. ExarRazor

the lahser is as much of a joke as the jackhammer and mcg.

it takes like, 7-8 direct hits to make a kill, the orbs move ridiculously slow, the fire rate is garbage, you can literally strafe between shots.

now, none of that would matter if the actually gave the lasher the ability to LASH. the exploding on impact is nice and all, but its not the 'exploder' its the 'lasher'. copy/paste ps1's lasher if you have to, just make it worth using
  5. TheEvilBlight

6. Playful Pony

This low pop server anouncement better be around sharpish... And what am I to do btw, I counted on the server transfer token this patch. I have friends on another server I want to play with, but am NOT willing to throw away equipment I spent ACTUAL MONEY on because this game locks the items to specific characters. Even if I was willing to sacrifice my earned certs to join the others, I would still lose any weapons and cosmetics I was stupid enough to spend money on...
  7. Googles

More nerfs to ESFs. Wohooooo!
  8. Eclipson

I used to be exited about this, and then it didn't happen :p
  9. Hypersot

anyone has any news about the update's ETA?
  10. Talizzar

You will have to check Twitter and Reddit as the devs don't really use their own OFFICIAL Forums much.
    • Up x 2
  11. Drsexxytime

No idea, check Reddit's teens in yoga pants section for PS2 info. Maybe check twitter. You came to the wrong pace for info about this game.
    • Up x 4
  12. Vempire

Matthew Higby@mhigby
    Update update: looks like we should be deploying game update 02 at 4am PST Saturday morning. It will be a very large patch.
  13. Momo93

There are no news about Battle Rifles in the patch notes. WHY? I hope you just forgot to mention it.
  14. Slyguy65

This month
  15. Navoletti

16. Tvayumat

Congratulations, SOE!

ANOTHER resounding failure of a patch!
  17. rhm.

yeah no transfer token I got tricked my customer support in believing that they will release token since I cannot play on the server Iam. Since the main outfit are racism. Im giving 1-2 week until I contact my credit card and retract my transaction. So that I can change server on my own terms. Miss Conducts/MissInformation for token/Missinformation from support.