Happy New Year & Update 02 Info!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Jan 8, 2013.

1. LoneMaverick

obviously per life, with the whole "freshly spawned players" there added in.
  2. HadesR

First of all thankyou for taking the time and effort to post .. :)

The changes look good across the board .. Specially the base design which a lot of us agree is much needed

Just one question

We talking 3 - 4 seconds ? longer ? shorter ?

Personally along with the other changes being made to spawn rooms I don't think it is really needed
    • Up x 7
  3. Morsong

Perfect!! Been waiting for this post and it did not disappoint. I can't wait for the dynamic XP and the defense xp as well. This will hopefully help force players to better defend bases instead of turning tail. :)
    • Up x 1
  4. TangoQD

Will TR MAX suits be able to deploy any time soon?
    • Up x 2
  5. Lord Robert

Wow, awesome looking update. Really nice.
  6. crissHill

ah. so magriders are not being balanced yet? gg.
  7. JudgeDeath

Great sounding changes !

Looking forward to each and everyone of them.
  8. forkyar

dont listen to the people that want to change the game to bfr or cod please.other then that looks great.
    • Up x 3
  9. Lord Robert

Also, VS SMG's are OP
    • Up x 10
  10. Kracken

OMG...wait...are you removing the KDR from the leaderboards?
    • UI changes to emphasize score per minute as a primary metric of player comparison
    I'd be happy if you did.
    • Up x 6
  11. RykerStruvian

Wow, really digging those tunnels for tech/amp stations. Really excited!
    • Up x 1
  12. JonnyMonroe

Looks nice. I'm slightly worried that people will use that spawn invulnerability as a way to farm knife kills (invincible soldier runs out of his spawn room and knifes you?) I guess we'll have to see how long it lasts.

-Edit- Or invulnerable tank mine engineers running out of their spawn room at waiting sunderers.

disappointed at the lack of empire balancing. Magriders are still a class above the other MBTs, Orion still beats all stock HA weapons, reaver still has a big old hit box and the slowest speed of all ESFs - a double whammy for getting shot down.
    • Up x 5
  13. AnnPerkins

any progress on the prowler changes?
  14. Malsvir Vishe

I can't wait for them either. An entire new weapon class! It'll be so much fun! Now I want to know which classes are allowed to use them! :D
  15. ABATTLEDONKEY

Increase HE relaod times?! LOL WTH is that? thats one of the most spammed warhead in the game and is RIDICULOUSLY universal for being straight up HE.

Everything else is good, but that above is just nonsense IMHO
    • Up x 1
  16. Gibber

Thanks for the update, and welcome back. =)

Any Engineer turrets/deployable love heading our way?
  17. bwdodd

I am excited to see all these changes, many we have been requesting for! Thank you for upgrading the large bases with an underground tunnel system, I am excited to see how this changes the ability to defend the larger complexes now.
  18. Linedan

Good stuff!
  19. Gammit

20. DNSCRASH

My client still crashes on exit. This has been going on since Beta. I do not have access to daily stats or the leaderboard.

Basic stuff in this game does not work right, and some of it never has.

You guys have burned a lot of goodwill with a lot of players in this community. You better get on your grind and perform if you want to have a chance of winning people back.
    • Up x 3