Happy MAX thread

Discussion in 'MAX' started by CompletelyDeadCoyote, Nov 29, 2014.

1. CompletelyDeadCoyote

Not actually a discussion... just happy thoughts out loud.

I finaly maxed out everything i need on my MAX! Kinetic and flac armors, bursters and shotguns. It's so awesome! I feel myself like a god of war while breaking enemy frontline with charge and making our troops be able to push throug. And when i outsnipe snipers with my dual falcons - it feels almost unfair. MAX is awesome!!! My best investment in this game by far.

Special thanks to all tank-driving engies, who give a crap and go out from their vehicles to give me repair and ammo. You are the best!
    • Up x 2
  2. TeddyMan56

Yeah MAX's can really carry their weight in gold if your enemies don't get a chance to use rockets and C-4. They are definitely worth it to max them out.
  3. MaxDamage

I'm a happy MAX.
    I MAX all day, errday.
  4. DrBash00

Also a happy max user here, i am just a little bit unhappy about all the "nerf max" topics on forumside, it gives me the feeling of soe nerfing the max to death.... someday...
  5. William Ledo

Another happy MAX here :) I always liked it, and since I decided to invest a good amount of certs in weapons and upgrades, the joy has increased exponentially. Now I go MAX all day!

I honestly don't understand those who claim for a MAX nerf. They're definitely not impossible to kill and can be melted very fast if you know how to attack them. Hint: use explosives/rockets, take advantage of our inferior mobility.