HAPPY ARMISTICE DAY ... whats going on ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by siiix, May 13, 2013.

1. siiix

i mean the hat is great ... 1000SC (i did buy it) ... but its out national halliday

it feels like SOE is celebrating the sale, but no celebration, no nothing but a sale

did SOE commercialized our national halliday ?

should there not be something more then an expensive item to buy ?!

TR maybe get something funny for 24 hours... i mean ANYTHING

there is not even a video or a picture .. not even a greeting in the text box "HAPPY ARMISTICE DAY TR"

im kinda disapointed ! :(
    • Up x 2
  2. Duvenel

Maybe they'll implement some sort of massive invasion of BFRs that we all have to band together to defeat...
  3. Arbite

You can wear a red shirt while playing, if you like.
  4. siiix

at least the TR outfits should do something like a parade .. i mean it should be SOMETHING, even if SOE dont seem to care

at least the community should get in to the spirit

it seems out national day is just business as usual .. its is not nice at all

we could do fireworks with rocket launchers.. a mega air show, assemble the bigest pointless galaxy fleet ever seen ... or something like that
  5. NoctD

If you want to pony up 1000 SC for me, I'll gladly buy that hat and take part in a parade.

But otherwise, I don't know, I have better things to do with my SC?
  6. siiix

i can get SC anytime for about 1/3 price so i'm lucky.. other wise i would never buy a $10 hat, that nearly how much money i make in an hour, but thats not the point... i want more then shopping, i want the day to be special

screw shopping !
    • Up x 2
  7. Ronin Oni

Yes... have a parade....

and please... ignore the sun-blotting mass of liberators approaching your parade... pay it no mind indeed :D
  8. MaxDamage

They should never have considered releasing open visors or hats like this until they'd implemented more faces, and animations on them when close. They don't even blink. It is amazing that they have this little regard for small but important things that are, in other games, taken for granted.
  9. Liquid23

WHISKEY AND HOOKERS FOR EVERYONE!!!

I'm celebrating by not playing today (mostly because I got my yearly cortisone shot in my shoulder an thus can't really) and instead am just getting ****-faced drunk
    • Up x 2
  10. Nocturnal7x

I agree, something different should happen.

all conts just turn red all of a sudden would be funny :p
  11. NoctD

Doesn't seem like most people even know about it much less care. Its all about selling you a $10 hat kinda day, which is pretty darn sad.
    • Up x 1
  12. siiix

obviusly the few people who cherish they KDR as if it would be made out of pure gold, probably wont participate, but really if they so stuck up on KDR polishing its they loss.. i rater have mega fun then doing the same exact thing i do every day for the last 400 hours or the next 1000 hours after

if someone cant have fun once in a while then they are just sad in my eyes