Hackside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Newblood, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newblood

I just saw this pair of stat-padding macroers inside a rock @ tawrich tower today on connery just sitting there and firing. That alone means nothing....except that I reported them a week ago, along with several other people.

There are a number of guys who are mining cortium from several hundred meters away from the rock while driving in circles or dodging your gunfire. They start mining and do whatever it is they're doing to keep mining on their way to your (or their) silo while still draining the rock. It's not just these three; I've seen several others.

Never mind the aimbots, of course. Like those dudes that kill three people, 3v1, in one single clip. I know who I'm thinking of here (one of them is BR 120 and I've seen him without it -- he's decent and can kill me 2/3 times, but the accuracy difference is horrendously obvious).

This stuff is becoming downright rampant, while some players keep insisting that nobody in this game hacks. There are large numbers of idiots who literally just say "get good" or "it's a matter of skill" when presented with this; even potential aimbotters who you later see using a more obvious hack (e.g. the cortium bit or a warphack) show absolutely no shame or guilt when they're called out. I know I'm terrible at this game and I die to everyone; there are plenty of legit players I can never beat. That said, it's only fun if I'm dying to people who are legitimately kicking my *** and not just script kiddies with no concept of what a "challenge" is.

Granted, there's been a boom in primetime hackers in the last few weeks, but things always get a bit twilight zone at around 1-3am PST. Please fix this, DBG. I don't want to have to play a different FPS that isn't nearly as fun simply because it has less hackers, but I will and I'm sure others will if this continues.
  2. FLHuk

Please please please don't make the mistake of calling mouse macro users hackers. *****, sure, but not hackers! :D
  3. Newblood

They were *inside* a rock; the only way you could get there was a warphack. Probably shoulda mentioned that :)
  4. FLHuk

I was steering more towards the pro "learn to fire control dude" bitter vets.

You seemed to hint towards that re aimbots. Take away recoil via "skillzor l2p noob" and the aiming game gets a lot easier!
  5. DeadlyOmen

After-death rants are the best.
  6. FLHuk

Oh goody, then I'm really keen on talking about Asus Sonic Radar III mr forum admin! Is this hack a hack or is this hack a program you can't detect?

Like AHK, etc etc etc etc

/me sits by inbox :D
  7. dreyone

Oh that's just another new 'feature' daybreak added to the game. You can just ask tank. I'm sure he'll hop in this thread any moment now to defend the cheaters and tell you how much of a noob you are for complaining about it
  8. entity009

My favorite are the guys who can land 50+% hsr firing the T9 carv at 50+ m.

They always claim that they just have great fire control but never explain to me how great firecontrol negates the massive (and 100% random) horizontal shift of the weapon.
    • Up x 1
  9. dreyone

Mine are the guys who spot stationary cloaked infils from 100+ meters away, teleport through bullets when you fire at them (the bullets literally travel through their body without doing any damage) and then magically appear behind you when they were 10m in front of you literally 1 second ago and you die from a gunshot that was fired approx 2 seconds before
  10. DBG-MOD-1

• Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.