[BUG] "Hacks" and server issues.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LanceHavenbay, Dec 9, 2012.

1. LanceHavenbay

I jusr wanted to point out a couple things that I noticed while playing on very populated servers + a large battle going on nearby.

-Turrets will sometimes (and stick) fully repair themselves EVERY single time you get out of them, making it extremely difficult for an enemy to take you out. This also happens to Vanguards and Galaxies, possibly all vehicles. Not sure what causes this, but I have seen it many times. Only in overloaded fights. Full repair on step-out does not provide any experience, and can occur without a single person nearby to repair you.

-Vehicles start moving chop-chop across the map. Bandwidth. Pretty sure this is a lag issue. Other cases, If you disconnect, your vehicle simply sits where it last was. It can still be shot down. Liberators and Galaxys now become gun-platforms. HOWEVER, when a driver reconnects, the server seems to track the vehicle as "in motion." Upon your return, you can fly the vehicle again but the server will sometimes have registered you as still flying forward while you were away. This can result in the "Out of bounds" message appearing and blowing your squad up even though you are in the center of the map.

-A ridge near East Canyon Checkpoint, connecting to protruding pipe... causes vehicles to shake violently for about 3 seconds before spontaneously blowing up and resulting in a "crash" death.

-High roads station Amerish, it is possible to walk behind the building near the clifface and fall through thw world next to the box.

-The complaint I see frequently. YES, prowlers have a very fast reload speed. This is NOT a hack. So please stop complaining when a rapid-fire tank can mow you down each time you exit the spawn outpost.
  2. Azaad

Rapid fire beats single round power any day :(
  3. Roobarb

Agreed. Can't wait to max out my reload speed and anchored mode certs for my purdy prowler. It owns when maxxed out.