Hacking and You.. What You Need To Know!!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Kon, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Foehunter

Much of this could also go hand-in-hand with base redesign and base additions. For instance, the Interlink Facility could be used as an autounhack facility. As long as the Interlink is under your Empire's control, all connected bases are able to unhack base terminals and turrets over time. This would mean that an Infiltrator would have to rehack a terminal once every few minutes to keep it on his team's side.
  2. Liav

Nice necro bros.
  3. Kon

Good to See this thread still has some slight traction
  4. BH Brigade

LOLOLOLOLOL old *** thread dawg
  5. Kon

BRAAIINNNSSS!!!
  6. Kon

Necro Times because there has been chatter on Reddit and Twitter About vehicle hacking.. man i really wish i could edit the first post again to tweak it so people arent getting confused
  7. Amouris

It's relevant again with the possible implementation of hacking improvements mentioned in the general forums, also now that the first optimization update has been released we can expect to see further development in classes and bases.
  8. MajiinBuu

I didn't read the whole thing, but it has a lot of likes and has positive comments. I'm gonna guess it's a good idea
  9. ewokinarmor

Genius idea, but I would like to still be able to hack manually as well.
  10. NahumLudd

Devs: "Being hacked is not fun and would ruin the game experience of those on the receiving end. Thus we are removing it entirely."

Seriously now, I applaud these ideas.
  11. Kon

good to see this thread still gets around, its basically a copy paste from my beta thread, i would love to be able to edit the first post i would change some things to make it even more viable
  12. FaLI3N

One of the advanced hacks should be to copy the infantry loadout of the last soldier that resupplied there. Selfishly I want some spy vs spy meta going on so I want to get their nametag and appearance as well as much as I know that won't happen. Appearance should disappear upon being fired upon, firing your weapon or just after one minute but you keep the loadout you stole. Combines my two favorite things, being a crafty bugger and lucky dips.