Hackers, why so many VS and NC?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KukKung, Sep 3, 2013.

1. KukKung

Thought they fixed this issue of hackers and why are there so many on the VS and NC side.
  2. Kulantan

I'm going to take a wild leap and guess you play TR. Hackers don't TK much.
  3. HadesR

Weird all the hackers I have seen since launch have been VS/TR ...

Guess it's because it's harder to see hackers on your own team :rolleyes:
  4. ReconTeemo

They get banned, problem is they can make another new account. I heard they can be unbanned in a certain period of time. That's what I heard from some streamers.
  5. JudgeDeath

6. Tommyp2006

Because you rarely will notice hackers on your own side. You tend to notice what is killing you much more than what is helping you. For example, I know the names of a lot more enemy outfits than friendly ones.
  7. Spookydodger

They do some banning based on hardware profiles, but I imagine that the hardcore hackers / packages might go a little distance to fix that.
  8. 1southernsam

9. KukKung

was that VS guy that was like invisible and aim botting with those rockets and quartz ridge, that was crazy hack and then i think he was using a infil with proxy and just teleporting all over the map
  10. KukKung

actually hacking is not as bad as the TK'n that goes on still its insane, id like to see that issue fixed up
  11. Brusilov

There always will be hackers I am afraid..