[Suggestion] Hackers everywhere wtf ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CrazyFrog, Feb 4, 2016.

1. CrazyFrog

WTB better anti hack security

hackers everywhere this game is ridiculous now,its not just here though ive noticed games lately are just becoming more and more full of them,

1 shotting vehicles with a pistol come on really ? and walking through walls and speed hacking :/

I like planet side 2 but this is rediculous
  2. Shiaari

Yeah, the hacking is a growing problem, now especially with the budget crunch they're in. I find the most common and well hidden hack is the simple wall hack. It's hard to determine who's doing it in large fights, but in small scale skirmishes it becomes painfully obvious.

I once had a guy "spotting" me through walls from insane ranges. He had the balls to tell me that he was just that good.
  3. CrazyFrog

yea its annoying,i literelly just come back to planet side 2 again as well after a long break,only to find the game is in more of a state than when I left lol.oh well,i gues ill get my 3 weeks I have left of my all access then it looks like im going to have to retire this game perminently :(
  4. RainbowDash9

depends what you mean by spotting. the game lets you q spot through walls :eek:

but if he shot you through walls daz just bullshiet
    • Up x 2
  5. Pfundi

Wanted to say the same. When Im alone I always check the building by spamming Q into it. Preferably from longer range as the possibility of spotting someone is higher then.
  6. cobaltlightning

Doubling up on RainbowDash9, it is indeed possible to spot through walls, floors, ceilings, roofs, and other obstructions at the ranges where you can also spot an infantry that's in the open. It's a lot more difficult to do, however, since you can't actually see them.

If shooting through walls, again that depends, but still shifty. Game relies on Lag Compensation, so it's all client-side stuff: If enemy sees and shoots you out of cover, but you are indeed in cover on your end, you'll be taking damage. Usually this happens within a full second. Rarely any longer, usually much shorter. Works both ways. Maybe he was a Light Assault, and you were outside when he killed you? Chances are he could have been above you.
  7. Taemien

To be quite honest, I've not seen a wall hack in a good long while.

What I have seen is glitches, such as using a Sunderer to poke a gun through a wall to shoot at people through it. Saw that two days ago. And like others said, spotting through walls can be done by anyone. Just press Q whenever you think someone is there. You'll spot them if they're anywhere near the reticle, wall or not.
  8. Diggsano

Daybreak doesn't care about that anymore, the Hackers are well moneymakers too.
  9. blackboemmel

I think that +90% of "hackusations" in PS2 are wrong. For example have a look at this video, made by a legit player, showing his legit kills. But in the comments he gets lots of hate for using "HACKS". That's ridiculous.

In 3 years of playing this game i saw maybe 3 or 4 cheaters and only very few videos of real cheaters - every single one disappeared from the scoreboard.
    If you are sure someone is cheating: Report him. If he doesn't get a ban you are maybe wrong. If you can record someone using cheats: do it and upload it on YT. Link it here and on planetside reddit. Impossible that you'll see the cheater again ingame after 3 days.
  10. sebastian oscar post

LIVE, DIE, REPEAT soldier on trooper it will get fixed!
  11. Diggsano

What if the Infiltrator was Cloaked and planetside is just buggy?
  12. SW0V

Erm.... spotting through walls isn't hard. I do it all the time. =| If that's your evidence that he was hacking then you have no evidence.
  13. Gundem

I haven't seen any wallhackers either, but honestly it sort of feels like since that one thread with a direct link to an aimbot was posted in the bug forums, a whole lot of new players with really good aim have appeared. Like getting instakilled with headshots in a 1v1 against a BR44 with only 400 directive points, while I was dodging around spitting lead at him with my BRRT MCG.

Their brilliant reply when I was talking in /yell(I'll admit I was pretty salted) was "lol that's easy".

Most players can't even get consistent body shots, let alone headshots. And then, without the Battle Hardened implant, getting that while under the firestorm of a hipfire MCG while I dodge around like a drunken monkey?

Of course, I then might just say "He's an alt of a really good player", but since when do players make an entirely new account, just to make an alt? Maybe if you wanted to hide your directive points...

Like I said, maybe I'm just really salty. But hey, it's not like I have over 2000 hours of experience in this game, over a dozen araxiums, server-topping accuracy or anything. I'm just a ****ter who can't play, right?
  14. Shiaari

Well, here's the thing, in order to Q spot through a wall....... you need to know where I am.

He was a total wall hacker.
  15. Shiaari

You could theoretically do it all the time in a really large fight where you can spam Q across a room and catch a few people, but if it's just you and me and you are constantly spotting me no matter where I am, then you're a wall hacker.

Q spotting through walls is also obviously a bug. Exploiting it is as bad as hacking.
  16. Eternaloptimist

Hacks can be difficult to call. I'm no hacker but I've killed someone I could hardly see in the distance with one round from a carbine and I've had kill credits for people I've shot who then ran behind cover but died a couple of seconds later. I've wondered what they thought when those things happened.

The only hack I was ever certain about was a Max who killed me and several other people in a spawn room a number of times, shooting from ouside through the spawn shields, walls and internal fixtures like the terminals in the middle of the spawn room. That was quite a long time ago.
  17. CrazyFrog

no its defo hackers,when you are getting head shot through 10 walls to people walking through them killing you then blipping out and disappearing to people blowing up your vehicles with single shots from pistols or a rifle,people flying through the air to people walking up walls as none light assaults,

I was killed 4 times by hackers yesterday 2 of them I was in the spawn at the terminal switching load outs,some NC guy blipped in the spawn killed me then blipped out,then I was in one of the bases with the spawn underground and some how managed to get killed by a NC reavers shotgun while I was in the spawn,then 2 times was killed by a sniper while I was in cover with no way to be shot and got head shot twice from a no-clip hacker lol, I mean come on those are blatent and obvious hacks.

planet side 2 has way more hackers in the game now than it did before,but to be honest every game daybreak owns is full of them.so it don't surprise me one bit :p
  18. RainbowDash9

ive spotted people through walls i didnt know were there, even in small fights. if im worried someones around a corner ill spam that wall to see. sometimes it helps sometimes its a waste of time.

also in response to the "wall spotting is a bug, and its as bad as hacking" it really isnt. the devs cant fix it so its just part of the game. very rarely does it come in handy except for in the above case on occasion. its nowhere near as bad as hacking. whats as bad as hacking is when i accidentally spawned into the ground from a sunderer and saw a whole group of teammates shooting enemies from down there. i will admit i did too but only like 2 people cuz it was funny as hell.
  19. user101

Emerald is hacker heaven now... all hackers come to emerald... we welcome you. Just remember the guy next to you also has hacks and scripts. So don't think you have the drop on him. Saw some aircraft the other day that can shoot over rocks and around corners now self guiding ammo.
  20. Shiaari

Ok, by accident you may get one a little bit. But when I hear from you--constantly--no matter where I am, "Hostile light assault spotted," or worse. " Hostile cloaker spotted," when I'm using a stalker cloak....you are wall hacking. This guy was wall hacking.

And just because a bug cannot readily be fixed doesn't mean you are entitled to exploit it, which is a bannable offense.