Hackers are playing "PlanetSide 2" frantically.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PSonline, Aug 5, 2021.

1. PSonline

At first I thought that the administrator made an error during the test, and countless vehicles fell from the sky.
    When I saw a person flying into the sky and landing in a crowd, and immediately threw countless grenades, I was sure that the game was hacked.
    It seems that no matter which server it is, it will encounter this problem. Due to the large number of online players on the Eurasian server, hackers mainly engaged in sabotage in these two servers.
    • Up x 2
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you for your report. The team is aware of this matter and is looking into it.
    • Up x 1
  3. JustGotSuspended

Yup he was on Connery today around 11am (gmt+3) he blocked the tunnels and spawn with vehicles, teleporters, and spawn pads. He didn't kill anyone, he was warping around and spawning objects to deny access to points and the spawn. I got a lot of pictures if it helps, but I'm guessing it's someone who's found out how to get admin privileges.

He was in /yell chat which is how we got his name. He said was learning and didn't know everything he could do with his hack (I'm guessing he got it from someone else?); it's the first time I've seen this type of cheat. He spoke English and Chinese well, he promised not to kill everyone and said he'd try not to crash the servers, but he ended up crashing the Ascent hex twice in a row. After that I guess he got banned, he lasted about an hour.
  4. FoulFoot

What's funny is that all the fanbois will nod sagely and say, "oh yes, that's definitely a hacker, it's very rare but when it happens Daybreak cracks down swiftly," while at the same time being in complete denial that aimbot/ESP hacks have been rampant in the game since its release. Or they're not actually in denial, they're using them too, and justifying it as "everyone does, so I'm just giving myself a chance". :/
    • Up x 1
  5. Hagloping

Very cool, any proofs of that?
  6. VV4LL3

It would be great if you held a wall of shame where these hackers are publicly displayed and the action DBG took against them.
  7. FoXX77

I could remember on Sunday nights, cheats names went thru the screen of shame. Bring it back and close their accounts! We had less cheats back then than now. Either that or you start losing player (read payers). I am aware of 2 outfits already talking....thats over 2000 members. Don't tell us the song and dance at the beginning of this thread "Thank you for your report. The team is aware of this matter and is looking into it." EDIT Thank you for your report (WHY?). The team is aware of this matter (FOR A LONG TIME) and is looking into it (THEY DON"T PLAN TO DO **** ABOUT IT THO).

You have got to be ******** me! It takes you longer to walk down to the restroom than it should to see someone is hacking. Does that mean DAYBREAK GAMES actively condones the use of cheats and hacks. Grow a pair Wrel and start kicking these ******** out. Whats the real reason? Some big CEO's kid got a new hack and letting him try it out? You have the goddamn files, logs, everything to look back, flag the questinable ones, ban the obvious ones and. Or just admit....you don't care about the customer, take his money and tell him all sorts of lies.

I would love to hear your response Wrel, to this growing problem.
  8. Drpshort

Its got to the stage now where im not sure if i want to log in anymore im seeing that often, also very dubious if i will renew my yearly sub unless this gets stopped