Hackers All Over Matheson

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kozmyk, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Mortis

Mattherson
    Indar
    Crown
    • Up x 1
  2. Nuggetman

Mattherson
    Indar
    VS warpgate

They have reached new levels of ballsy. Spawning AA turrets inside the base and flinging/warping players outside the map. Please halp!
    • Up x 1
  3. metrotw

not true. they totally wrecked the otherwise good fight that was raging there. guy is turret killing everyone and the spawn room is going haywire. name I saw was something like bboykiller194(dont remember the number combo)
    • Up x 1
  4. Shinomond

This is also on the VS Indar Wargate on Sol Tech server. Turrets are being moved from around the map to other locations, mainly infront on the spawning tubes so players cant get out without redeploying if the turret is occupied. Upwards lifts moved or disabled completly and continent terminals keep being disabled by turning white. Changed to TR and NC and there warpgates are fine for the moment not sure about locations on the map.
    It really sucks that this is gonna probably go without a fix till morning.
    • Up x 1
  5. Atador

Reporting it (Turrets spawning here and using some other hacks) on:
    SolTech
    Indar
    VS Warpgate

Player who did it was talking on voice comms and told us he was "going to make us fly now" then I reloaded as though transiting about 6 times and ended up 38K away from the warpgate. It is bad enough that I work crap-tastic hours a lot of the time, but now when I get on and try and play this game during some late night hours in hours of a little stress relief I get this instead. Hackers totally screwing up my game experience a game which I have paid to support and this kind of thing is happening in it.
    • Up x 1
  6. LeFitz

Connery
    Amerish
    TR warpgate

There was like a dozen of flash with same camo, weapons, tires, etc... then one manned flash started heading on a road, I notices 2 more flashes were following exact same direction, unmanned somewhere not too far south west of the original flash.
    • Up x 1
  7. FracturedLoyalty

Connery
    TR
    Hacker's Name: VGF0get (may be VGFOget)

Using the "spawn turret and ram it into people to kill them" glitch.
    • Up x 1
  8. Anubis77

Yeah I was there for that, it was "bboykiller22" actually. Super obvious, he was a TR character but was killing both TR and VS in the area. Eventually VS took the crown and I lost him.
    • Up x 1
  9. Atador

I submitted player names on /report in SolTech. One of them would have been changed to dirtyname#### if not otherwise found.
    • Up x 1
  10. fish998

Server: Woodman
    Continent: Indar

Already submitted a ticket, but there was a TR player with the initials DB clearly using teleport and aimbot hacks tonight. I'm stood at the bottom of the tech lab waiting for it to cap from the VS, there's no one about, I can see the vehicle bay is empty, when suddenly a TR HA appears out of thin air right in front of me and kills me with headshots only. He then insta-kills me again as I step out of the spawn room at the back of the tech plant 20 seconds later, without me even seeing him, and he couldn't have gotten there in that time. There were people using /yells to warn about him, saying he was a hacker (which by this point was pretty obvious). Bare in mind TR didn't have any territory within 6 hexes.

Need to stop giving these people suspensions and start banning them. Your game doesn't need them.
    • Up x 1
  11. Atador

We are starting to get close to an essential problem in relation to the fact the game is free to play. If hackers can simply create as many new accounts as they desire then there is essentially no good way to ban these people permanently. This may end up forcing a situation where accounts need to start in a "small scale server" and progress through there on one character before any other character may be started on a different server or a payment of some kind is made by a player. A step like this may make it so hackers find it a bit more difficult to simply create a batch of accounts and may keep hackers at bay.
    • Up x 1
  12. SoLegendary

Server: Briggs
    Continent: Indar

I think they JUST moved over here to Briggs, we started getting weird teleportations and messed up aircraft models all over the spawn room. About 15min ago from time of posting I had to log out because of being teleported a kilometre over the ocean and falling out of the world over and over.
    • Up x 1
  13. Imperium Assault

Matterson
    Indar
    TR warpgate

Happening again
    • Up x 1
  14. Kozmyk

Yup

Matterson
    Indar
    VS Warpgate

as well.

SOE gonna have to police their servers better or fail.
  15. Skadi

This is now happening on Sol'Tech Indar Warpgate, i seem to have found what it is, a player is warping jumppads around that have insane velocitys, atleast from what i can it looks like a JP
  16. Kozmyk

The Showdown will be interesting if they don't get on top of this before Friday.
  17. LowTechKiller

I cannot remember the last time I logged into the game and didn't see a turret inside the (VS) Indar Warpgate spawn area.