Hackers All Over Matheson

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kozmyk, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Kozmyk

VS Warpgates on Indar and Esamir, I've not checked Amerish, have hackers all over them.
    There's a turret in the WG Spawn Room, been there for 2 hours.
    Players are being teleported all over the place, dropped through the world, aircraft crashed.
    If the devs want examples of hacking then there's an ideal opportunity.

It's beyond blatant.
    • Up x 5
  2. Justicia

Check this post, and PM him as well.

Guess they moved from Miller to Mattherson...
    • Up x 1
  3. Stormlight666

Ignoring and deleting threads on hacking are one thing but if they don't reassure people they're fixing this ASAP the game is pretty much done.
    • Up x 1
  4. Xae

They lock threads that have player names in them to prevent the accusations from getting out of hand.
    • Up x 3
  5. Gadamlu

bump for justice
    • Up x 1
  6. Niamar

It is unplayable right now, hackers win
    • Up x 1
  7. LadyofPain

I think if you see the name LOLFAILGM doing lots "friendly fire" by some "esoteric" method there is probably a link.
    • Up x 1
  8. Xae

It doesn't matter. They don't like it when people name alleged hackers. While in this case the guy is obvious (ticket already filed by me) they don't want the forums spammed with posts about "So and So is aimbotting!!!!!".
  9. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Hey guys, I've received a few PM's reporting shadiness on that server and the investigation should currently be underway. I appreciate all of the cooperation folks, if any of you see any shady activity such as been described, please provide me with the below information thru PM or by posting on this thread, and I'll handle the rest.

Server:
    Continent:
    Area:

Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  10. mandy

Mattherson : Indar WG has turret in the middle, and now i can barely even spawn, as soon as i load up, triple load screen and then appear somewhere over the map and fall to my death... people are playing though apparently.
    • Up x 1
  11. Kozmyk

We just got hit on Connery :mad:

Server:Connery
    Continent:Indar
    Area:WG

Previously-
    Server:Matheson
    Continent:Indar & Esamir
    Area: WGs + MAO + Two Stone Beach ...
  12. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Ouch :( . That's my home server. Enforcers have been informed and investigation is en route. Thank you for the cooperation. If anyone sees anything, keep 'em coming and make sure to include the above information.
    • Up x 1
  13. Gadamlu

i should note that this hacker has a grudge ageinst the Vanu Azure Twilight Outfit, they folowed us when we hopped continents, and even servers

we are sorry that the Hacker(s) folowed us to connery :(

Server: conery and Mattherson
    Continent: esamir and indar were affected
    Area: wherever they can find Azure twilight
  14. Stormlight666

No they've been deleting threads with videos linked in them showing what is happening. No explanation - just deleting them.

At least Jesse is sending this to the Enforcers, that should help AND get the attention to the devs that they need to look at this.
    • Up x 1
  15. Kozmyk

Last thing I saw on Matheson before I went through the world was at WG.
    A "dead" character ran towards my landed Liberator then BOOM!
    I didn't see the name unfortunately.

I believe AT was streaming on twitch when the hackers hit, so there might be some evidence on their twitch archive.
    • Up x 3
  16. lots of syrup

Server: Mattherson
    Continent: Indar/Esamir
    Area: Vanu Warpgate, Mao, Two Stone Beach

Server: Connery
    Continent: Indar
    Area: Vanu Warpgate

To add some background to the issue, they seemed to have been following the Azure Twilight stream and accordingly hitting the outfit hard wherever they amassed. Even across servers... The hacker in question had ability to spawn both turret and warp pad, and then collide them with players at rapid speeds, causing players hit to fly out of bounds to their death. The entire thing was recorded and will likely be linked in this thread.
    • Up x 1
  17. Stormlight666

There are other threads (mostly in the Discussion area) with videos showing what is going on. Look for "Disc of Doom" and you should find them, and "throwing turrets" and "base turrets (aa guns) in spawn".
    • Up x 2
  18. Kalee-J

Server: Mattherson
    Continent: Indar and Esamir
    Area: VS Warpgates in both cases

Kept getting thrown from the WG area as if I'd stepped on a jump pad.
    • Up x 1
  19. Gadamlu

Server:Matheson
    Continent:Indar
    Area: Vanu WG as we speak...agein
    • Up x 1
  20. Imperium Assault

In addition to the Mattherson Indar TR warpgate, a few guys are floating around at the Crown, though not otherwise impacting gameplay that I've seen
    • Up x 1