Hacker is back and ruining battles on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DorinFoehammer, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Tasogie

FPSK on Connery are massive grievers an hackers. Yet nothing is ever done. I can no longer play my vanu char cos I speak out against them... so they shoot me all time an blow up anything I have.
  2. SpartanZero

What you have here is SKILLED (highly) vs many incompetent players and a few top tier players that he hasn't hit head on.
    • Up x 1
  3. kassad

really..
    1:29, 1:30, 1:54 head shot over head.

i bet he is strafing like flash..usually it means something is wrong.
    • Up x 1
  4. JibbaJabba

Xoniq?

I feel bad for you son. He'll dunk on 99 of you but a cheater he ain't one.

Listen man. You've had the misfortune of coming across one of the best players on the server. Your squad comes across a 4-6 KD heavy, you can all expect to die. Bring a platoon next time. He's going to kill three of you in the first clip, two with a pistol, two with a knife, Deci your max, then therum-shuffle off to the next room to medkit and reload. He'll turn your 12 man group movements into a series of 12 1v1 engagements and cut you all down.

This is planetside. There is no matchmaking. Noobs play alongside the best in the game. It's also 6 years old and some of these guys have sunk 4000 - 10000 hours into the game. Plus some of them started as competitive gamers in other games before joining.

I'm not saying there aren't cheaters. There are. I'm just saying I don't think this guy is one of them.
  5. JibbaJabba

Also... if you want to learn something. Xoniq is a good guy to follow on YouTube... https://www.youtube.com/user/X0NiCz

And here is something he posted long ago about committal vs non-committal aiming...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1giRZ6PAff6SALTpWxp_GeyEtN2p8KvHFxbYRI9aLHU0

Usually when you come across him, he's busy getting his farm on. BUT... The guy is not a jerk. He's completely approachable. He's going to talk to you the same way a black belt would talk to a white belt. Yes, he's better but he won't put you down and he'll help you if you catch him when he's not busy.
  6. strikearrow

He's so obviously hacking given that video - how people could say he's good I do not know. Open your eyes big big and watch the video for an obvious hacker.
  7. JibbaJabba

Dude. That is a HIGHLY skilled player.

How is he hacking? Hitbox hacks? He's body shotting and knifing. Is moving in a way and using cover hacking? Have you ever seen another player so fluidly switch between weapons while leveraging in-room cover. Is there a hacker program for THAT?

WTF?

You need to go watch lots more of this man on his youtube channel. And if you think he's good here, you should try to face him during scrims on Jaeger.

I cannot believe all you people that cannot wrap your tiny little newbie heads around the concept that there are players this good playing planetside. You can't wrap your heads around it so you think it's impossible so hacking is the only way you can imagine it happening.

If you need to quit to go play Minecraft, so be it. Good bye.
  8. strikearrow

He clearly has attack speed, a subtle aimbot, and an ESP - not to mention an insane latency advantage in massive battles. His actions are smoother than PS2 is actually able to perform. I've seen other people play like this - it's nothing new.
  9. Gustavo M

Nah, I already killed him once. He's fine.
  10. JibbaJabba

Again, I've NO reason to believe he's running an aimbot.

His movement skill and his shooting skill align 1:1. If his shooting skill was high but his movement medium/low I would suspect aimbot in a heartbeat given the skill levels we're talking here.

He is though taking full advantage of limitations in the game engine. His therum shuffle for example... when he does a zig-zag dodge to avoid fire to buy time (to find cover, or finish a reload). There is acceleration in your movement when you WASD, but zero acceleration when you mouse turn. That means you can whip instant zig zags with no acceleration by sprinting forward and whipping mouse back and forth 180.

With me? K, cuz he's also then adding A and D to the mix. Not so much because this further moves his character, but because of what it does to the character animations on the enemy screen. Therum first posted a video of an extreme version of the technique. Consider every animation like doing an ADS, or Ducking, or running straight then initiating strafing. Each animation is a series of frames and they all run to completion but pretty quickly. Some are faster than others. If you initiate a movement in the middle of them though it "breaks" the animation. Legs show you're going one way, but your actual motion is a different way and for a brief moment you seem to slide on ice.

Look, this stuff takes mad skills and it takes practice. Practice until not only can you do it without thinking, but until it happens as just your natural part of going from point A to point B.

Now you think a player like this is going to sink this amount of time into his craft and then cheat as a shortcut to winning? Never. Players like this have a distaste for cheaters far beyond the distaste that you have.

Cheaters have something you don't have. That's aggravating.
    But cheaters obtaining something that you DO have without putting in the work to get it? Oh yeah. Folks like Xoniq loathe cheaters. Detest them in ways that we can't fathom.
  11. strikearrow

Ya'll can apologize for Xoniq all you want, but I trust my eyes on that video.
  12. Nez0

So, this is one of the best PS2 players. I know it can be frustrating to play against someone who can easily wipe the floor with you. But he is legit.
    • Up x 1
  13. JibbaJabba

Dude I don't even think you know what you're seeing. Probably just looks like jazz hands and magic to you.
  14. JibbaJabba

Here he is doing an aimbot with a knife...

15. strikearrow

Still supporting this obvious cheater. You can't even notice how fast he switches weapons - it's one key stroke and it should be the same for every player, but not this guy. The animation is at least 200-300ms faster than possible. I know what I see. You are just in worship mode. Well worship cheaters all you want. I'm not.
  16. JibbaJabba

LOL. Still ignoring skill and calling it cheating.

A common sidearm choice among high end players is the underboss (pilot and some others also). The reason they choose this instead of the stronger commie is because it draws faster.

But I'm sure you knew that cuz you would beat this guy if he wasn't cheating.

/eyeroll.
  17. JibbaJabba

18. strikearrow

The video speaks for itself - I see it and I know a cheat. It's not hard or complicated.
  19. DonkeyX

Why not record these hacking incidents? If you have the GeForce experience installed then just record the last 2 minutes and post it. It's a lot easier to convince people of hacking with a video than just ranting on the forum.
  20. Towie

That guy has a REALLY interesting extended killboard ! On the 20th of March he was amazing - chaining headshots like you wouldn't believe, with 0s and 1s between (something I typically look for before reporting a suspicious character).

Also his HSR on the NS7-PDW would put him at number 7 in the all-time leaderboard (including all those years when hitbox / aimbot was even more prevalent).

Then it all went horribly wrong on the 21st - he was being owned by everyone at every corner.

His KDR ?

20th - 2.22
    21st - three sessions, 0, 0.22, 0.49.

Maybe something in the patch prevented his little helper ? Either way i'm in agreement - something very fishy about this one.