Gunslingers - The Planetside 2 Clan for Adults

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by dunkaroo69, Jun 24, 2015.

1. dunkaroo69

Planetside 2 GUNSLINGERS
    http://www.gunslingergaming.com
    INTRODUCTION
    Are you interested in socializing with Planetside 2 players your age but haven't been able to "weed out" all the adolescent gamers? Have you been unable to join traditional, time-consuming clans because, being responsible adult, you have had to juggle your free time with going to college, taking care of children, or being employed in a full time job? In short, are you interested in an online experience akin to "shooting the bull" with a group of drinking buddies? If so, then the Planetside 2 Gunslingers is the right place for you!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MEMBERSHIP
    We are fortunate to have over 10,000 adults registered on our homepage.
    We have a large collection of parents. And we have the large collection of the working men and women members.
    If you would like to join the club, you need only to fulfill two things:
    That's it! We don't ask for resumes, character stats, probation periods, or any other sort of silliness. You just want to have fun, right? So do we! If you would like to learn more about membership with the Gunslingers, feel free to visit our "How To Join" page on our website.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GUIDELINES
    We like to ascribe the Gunslinger experience akin to having drinks with some buds after work or partying with them on the weekends. Nothing stops the music faster than a few knuckleheads, so we do have a few guidelines we expect people to follow during their stay:
    CLAN FEATURES
    The Gunslingers experience is as simple and non intrusive as joining up with other adults your own age and playing some Planetside 2 at your convenience. For those of you who like to take part in activities, events, and communications beyond that simple formula, we offer several popular, optional features as well:
    Thank you for taking the time to view our clan's topic! I wish you the best in your Planetside 2 endeavors!
    The Planetside 2 Clan for Adults.
  2. dunkaroo69

Summer is here! Don't know about everyone else, but now that school is out I have an extra hour every morning to sleep in. So what does that mean? I can stay up later gaming, that's what!!! Come check us out today at http://www.gunslingergaming.com and find out what you've been missing!
  3. BadLeRo

I'm not seeing what faction. Can I choose the faction for you guys?
  4. LickAShot

Are you guys vanu on the ceres server?
  5. BDNYY23

Currently we have a group in the Vanu Sovereignty on the Genudine server and a group in the Terran Republic on the Palos server.

I am not aware of any members currently on the Ceres server but that does not mean that we do not have anyone playing on that server, and I know that we have a group playing on the European servers as well. If you are interested, come on and check us out and see if what we offer fits what you are looking for, which in most cases is having a fun time gaming with some friends.