[Guide] How to help your team with 1 certificate point, even if you are warpgated.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Daedrick, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Daedrick

Hey everybody, it has come to my attention that many players are not aware of the most well spent 1 certificate you will ever have. Not only does it let you annoy the hell out of your enemy, but it can also change the fight in the favor of your out numbered allies. That simple certificate point let you spawn vehicules if you want to go drive around, change your load out to place explosives all over the place with your engineer or even make that one shinny turret yours.

Once you have spent this certificate all you have to do is switch to infiltrator, go in an empty enemy base, and press E on anything you want to turn your color. Not only that, but you will make a decent amount of XP, especialy if there is no one to shoot at, and its a lot more fun than waiting for a bar to fill up only to get killed at the last moment.

Thats right, you guessed it, its the hacking certificate.

IT IS 1 SINGLE POINT, GET IT, NAOW!
  2. Compass

Pretty sure you don't need to cert into it to use it.
    • Up x 2
  3. R4GING

haven't spent a single cert on infil (except for a x10 scope) yet I can hack stuff.
  4. Daedrick

OMG thats even better! It shows that I never play infiltrator, I only use that class to hack stuff when needed, but still, I invite everybody and their mother to hack stuff. Seems all the infil do is snipe all day, when hacking is so much more useful.
  5. Zhorg

God i hate getting sniped, more than vehicles! please dont listen to OP :(

they only ruin my perfect 10 kdr as infantry ;)