Guess what the problem is

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vanguard540, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Vanguard540

2. Campagne

You're playing during off-peak hours and populations don't favour your preferred faction?
  3. Vanguard540

My preferred? I mean 2 of the 3 don't benefit from overpop. Many features become pointless. Alerts always benefit a certain faction. Forced to play very cautiously. Maybe not the best gameplay for new players. What do you have to say to people that can't play saturday night 8 pm?
  4. Campagne

I say that sucks, but that's life for ya'.

Try another server or faction, or just tough it out. Or only play on the days where the imbalance isn't so far out of shape or isn't against you.

It's not a good situation don't get me wrong, but there's not much anyone can do about late night/early morning overpops.
  5. Desann

I love my massive xp boost when I have low pop. But yes, not much you can do when your faction literally has no one.

The dev team is adding the NS bots soon to help with balance. They are clearly aware of the issue and trying to come up with a creative way to balance things.