GU11 landing soon!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Jun 19, 2013.

1. SternLX

Lasher has same fire rate but the projectiles fly faster now. Or at least my trials on Test showed me that. Also splash damage seems to be a little bit bigger but I could be imagining it.
  2. Ranik

The MCG has essentially been nerfed or made useless in a different manner. So..... About those patch notes.
  3. Konfuzfanten

Since you dont like EZ mode, i guess you are supporting my suggestion to removing all settings below ultra?
  4. Ronin Oni

Yah... cause this game would be AWESOME with 100 total players per server
    • Up x 1
  5. Roland2TowerCame

I'm super psyched about the Drifter Jets! Adrenaline Pump is useless!
    AA stuff is good too, I bought skyguard and it's been useless so far.
  6. 1fiercedeity

You can rest assured that its been buffed. It now has optics up to 6x, does less splash damage to friendlies (I'd say this is the best improvement of all), and has a faster fire rate. The only possible nerfs to it is that it has an increased COF and higher overall COF Bloom due to higher rate of fire.
  7. 1fiercedeity

It will be. It went from 25 to 100 resources.
  8. Roland2TowerCame

Glad I never unlocked ZOE and how the hell can weapons designed to kill vehicles possibly be dong too much damage to infantry! (answer: it's a videogame; I know that, it's still stupid).
  9. Gustavo M

What frustrates me the most is that one of the most requested features is left behind and Higby doesn't seem to give a damn about it (Re-certification token.).
  10. 1fiercedeity

AFAIK the fire rate went up from 300 to 333 rpm.
  11. Haurus

Did we loose the ability to universally set camo? It is gone from PTS.
  12. Konfuzfanten

Lower settings gives an unfair graphic advantage compared to ultra settings - just like the IRNV, according to you. Remove it, remove the lower setting crutch, fight the EZ moders.

And then we got the problem with FPS on low-vs-ultra settings, another crutch for EZ moders
  13. EnigmaEngine

While I agree a (large) fuel timer might have been a better balance option than the damage increase, I have to refute the last part of that blanket statement. I run a fair bit of MAX time, and I remain loyal to my massive ammo canisters. Haven't even certed into ZOE. I like being able to push into a room as the vanguard of my squad, not taking extra damage.
  14. NikkoJT

Sadly, this change is unlikely to decrease the number of people who drive straight past a crowd of rideless infantry in 3/12 Sundies, 1/2 Flashes and 2/3 Harassers. Or increase the number of people who pull transport for randoms. (For the record, I am perfectly willing to stop for friendlies to get on if I have space, and do on occasion grab Harassers for stranded MAXes, though at least once the MAX in question - hanging around the vehicle bays as if for a ride - has completely ignored the offer.)
  15. Benton!

Looking forward to tomorrow, and my drifters, Higby! :)
    • Up x 1
  16. Ronin Oni

Because the weapons designed for killing infantry were inferior at killing infantry than the new AV revamp guns?

They're still just as good against Vehicles (better I think actually) they just made it so you can't OHK infantry at a rate of 1 per 1.5 seconds.
  17. OmegaBlack

Yo Yo Higby
    On the **** MY Buggy video @ 0:38-0:42 they show the Rims and Tire Spikes on at the same time.
    My question is this will this option be available? i own both items and would like to use both of them. IF so how soon? Since its clear u guy are able to do this.
  18. Bape

so nc max still get a nerf well it was fun while it lasted.
  19. Bearcat

I am skeptical about this patch since it has so many nerfs to AA (including the Skyguard, which is getting a big nerf in resource cost). If this patch knocks us back to the days when ground forces were farmed mercilessly by air, you guys are going to lose some players.

Still, you guys always do a great job of making this game better and better, so I am hoping for the best. :)
  20. IamDH

150 is like pulling a lightning (now)
    Lol increasing resources doesnt increase people's kindness levels :)
    No one ever stopped to let me get in lol