GU08 - What to expect and when.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, May 1, 2013.

1. LordMondando

Lots of moves in the right direct by the look of it.
  2. NinjaTurtle

Note the higher rate of fire.

NC may do 5.7x more damage per shot but is shots 3.75x slower as well as having a velocity 5.2x slower

It fits the NC style of hard and slow
  3. Eclipson

You fixed the Striker bug too right?
    • Up x 4
  4. Souleater

Are they tweaking the old MAX abilities in this update? I know they are holding off on the new ones.
  5. UberBonisseur

I didn't see any mention of bugs.

Does it mean there will be none ?
  6. Navoletti

resist shield bug for heavy assault is fixed in this update higby?please respond.
    • Up x 4
  7. RomulusX

Lumifiber Max Armor! Make it Happen! Along with a ":eek:" shoulder logo/decal would be the best!
  8. Quovatis

Even factoring in the ROF, the VS is still 2-3x weaker depending on range.
  9. Doom721

So tanks now have a new armor increase, and apparently the AP, Dalton, Shredder and base turrets bypass that armor. Does that mean that those weapons will bypass a certain amount of armor on other vehicles Higby - or does it mean that they will do the same damage to vehicles other than MBTs?
  10. Nocturnal7x

Oh good, the warp queue bug "may" have been fixed. Very nice. Shame about the LMG changes, im sure its gonna flood you with QQ.

Can't wait to discover the new bugs introduced by this patch!
  11. Cryptek

What about Transport mode? D:
  12. NotTheMomma

P.S. In case you tested it earlier, the Harasser now takes small arms fire. Enjoy!
    • Up x 4
  13. Novmiech

I missed the part about you giving Charlie Squad (purple) a new color - or at least the option to change squad colors...
    • Up x 1
  14. Radec594

Why did you guys post two threads with mostly the same stuff in them :p
  15. NaySayer

Good stuff!! Hopefully this patch will be a step in the right direction for ps2. Cant wait!!! Hopes are high.
  16. notyourbuddy

AP rounds actually useful now? :eek:
  17. HellasVagabond

Biggest update = Lots of GB to download and lower FPS.....Probably anyways.
  18. Ronin Oni

They're still working on that...

And they'll need to expand it to Esamir and Amerish before they can launch it too.

It's prolly June update at earliest
  19. QuakerOatsMan

I don't think we really need transport mode just yet if harassers are able to carry 1 MAX (and this should make MAXes a lot more popular especially after they get their abilities, so it's a complementary thing).
  20. Danvers

NO NO NO.

One of the reasons people don't pick VS is our terrible unique faction mechanic. Compared to camera guided missiles and rocket spam. Who would want a charge mechanic
    Charge is a terrible mechanic, it hinders people in CQC. It's great on the lancer which is designed around long range sniping. But on a max for anti armour NO. It's a terrible idea.

The fact that we are getting a charge pistol and a charge cannon for the magrider is even worse
    • Up x 8