GU08 suggestion: Please buff NC music

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lilleAllan, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Nocturnal7x

lol. NC has the best music. I do think they should play our theme more, its awesome.

So metal. Sould be added to the travel music, or played to all factions when we win an alert, freedom mother ****ers.

Id also say to SOE. More people like the NCs music than don't. Either don't change it or at least leave an option to keep the original music if you do ever change anything.
  2. SuBs

NEEDS MORE:

3. Nocturnal7x

Id be TR right now if that were the nc theme. haha
  4. Alesteex

PS1 had a way better music track period.
  5. Torok

i want this kind of music to be our Soundtrack

We are the ones that will open your mind
    We're gonna liberate!
    • Up x 1
  6. NikkoJT

I like the NC music. Bits of Firefly, bits of rock, all-around kickass. The travel music is also very nice, especially for solo wandering on Indar - it gives a nice Old West feel.
  7. Joehunk

As a Dad, I can report this is working as intended.
    • Up x 1
  8. PrimePriest

Funny when I came blindly to the game I chose NC because of cool rock music on title screen. Now as I watched few clips on youtube I gotta admit in light of TR epic orchestral and VS catchy beats it kinda sounds like dad rock :D But NC music has something two other don't - freedom. Combat music could use crisper and heavier guitars though. Travel tunes are perfect
  9. Garrett24789P

Something like this would be great.
    • Up x 1
  10. nella

I was thinking

But that may be too OP, the American servers would be ruined forever.
  11. Crackulous

I agree. Needs more cowbell.
  12. FIN Faravid

Besides theme song, NC music does suck.
    VS music is no-no for me
    TR is perfect, every time i hear i can imagine Grand Army rolling towards rebel base and kicking some cute female vanu spandex butt:cool:
  13. VonStalin

Yeah, planetside needs better soundtrack for sure..
    NC music needs more metal. For heavy metal NC would die!
    Hold your head up high! Rise your fist up in the air!
    Brothers, stand beside me! There is battle for true metal!

VS music sucks so bad, that it was one of the reasons why i quit VS and joined NC.