GU04 Performance Fix Incoming

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roxputin, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Roxputin

As per codeforge

/end transmission.
    • Up x 2
  2. GANGSTA

good to hear because the game is unplayable for me in it's current state.
  3. Xind

Three Cheers for competent coders! They do Alathon proud. Treat yourselves to a bottle of Jack when you're done, guys!
    • Up x 2
  4. Badgered

Woohoo! Once this is fixed can we all agree that this is the best patch yet, and GU05 (or whenever they roll out the lattice) will be the bestest best patch yet?
    • Up x 3
  5. Roxputin

up votes for you son.
  6. SinerAthin

I went from 30FPS in big battles to 15 FPS.

Ironically, I went for some running & gunning gameplay(for reasons unknown to me). Obviously, it went bad.

Also, the Damage Bug is TERRIBLE!
    I jumped an unsuspecting Infiltrator hiding behind a rock today, and was like "TA-DAAA!" and rolled my double guns right at him. He stood there for like 2 seconds while taking shots, before jumping away, not a scratch...

... after that, I pretty much just walked straight back to the spawn room, head low, and promptly logged off... :/
  7. XRIST0

The devs are cool guys , good job fellas .

Its not like they intentionally wanted to ruin everybody's performance , things like this happen .
  8. Pat Cleburne

No we can't. My prowler recoil is broken. My weapon attachments are missing. I'm sure there are other issues I haven't found yet.
  9. insertsomethinghere

10. Badgered

:(

I hadn't heard of those bugs. I'm a bit peeved about them half-***** fixing my Solstice SF medal situation, but I haven't encountered anything else. Hopefully they get fixed soon!
  11. XRIST0

I know right , its been a whole 24 hours ..

Devs dont need sleep , they are robots .
  12. Sar Yehudah

please let us turn off anti-aliasing, it's giving me the blues. =/
  13. Urban Cohort

They test the fixes but not the patch itself? :confused:

I understand it's hard work programming this stuff in a manner that won't break the game, but forgive me if that seems a bit...backwards.
  14. Rycon

Very cool! Thanks for the update