GSFF - Global Special Force

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Olsenman, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Auraxiah

2. onRAWR

Seriously i wouldn't bother joining them anymore, methical is an immature ar*ehole kicks you out of the squad if you don't follow his ridiculous orders basically saying you cannot have that XP or certs and he can... up that point it could be justified for not following orders ok - fine, but then he team kills me after kicking me out of the squad? And says something about my Mum on proximity chat, really? Are you serious?

I would of thought according to his voice he must be around my age (around 30) if methical really is around my age i feel so sorry for him, he is obviously r e t a r d e d and i do not mean that as an insult but as a medical detection there may be a better expression for it so i am truly sorry if this is taken as an insult - it's not meant to be. Even if he is younger, that kind of immature attitude is not what i would of expected from the GSFF. The GSFF guys i have met sofar were all Stars so it's just odd he does not fit into GSFF at all imo and hes killing it. I've heard complaints from other guys aswell about him. It's your Outfit Olsenman you do whatever you think is best and you know your guys better than i do, but i would suggest seriously considering who you let into GSFF, remember the "Hand picking" i once mentioned?
  3. DMHH

Well, I don't know what happened exactly, so I won't take any side.
    Sometimes beeing a squad/platoon-leader can be very frustrating, esp. if only half of team is at designated waypoint - not to speak of following simple orders. This can not excuse a TK, maybe something more happened, we (and probably you too) don't know.

To make it short: I feel sorry for you, mate. I can't excuse his actions nor can i explain them. But be sure that methical's "behaviour" are not typical for our squad-leaders. And no, "bullying"-softskills are not a "have-to" to be squad-leader ;)
    I hope you'll still join our open squads in the future

Headset-use welcome ;)
  4. SharpLight

Well I just had a very unpleasant experience with a member of the GSFF, a certain Mario102, first he attacked a Sunderer deployed under the Ti Alloys-Bio Lab bridge, during a heavy fight, with bulldog from his Sunderer killing many players who were around it and repairing it. He killed me twice once when he charged with full speed at the parked Sunderer crushing me and again with a round from his bulldog. I tried to lay mines and stop him, but he saw me and reversed, I entered his Sunderer and took the bulldog seat but he locked it and shot me with the bulldog killing me (3rd time).

After reporting him I spawned from a Sunderer parked under the bridge between Snake Ravine and the Bio Lab and suddenly I got a squad invite from this same guy, it was his Sunderer that I just spawned from, apparently that was why he attacked the Sunderer so he can deploy in his favorite position. I tried talking to him via the voip, but when he didn't answer I shot him & mined his Sunderer (he died again when it exploded).

I played with Olsenman and he is a decent guy, but your outfit should not tolerate such spoiled children like this Mario who brings nothing but bad rep to the whole outfit.
  5. Morgothic

After much thought I decided to step down as officer and leave the outfit. I had a good time in the faction but I never felt we really achieved anything due to the fact most players were just random invites and really hard to organize, at best we were a zerg following waypoints. I'm more interested in the strategical aspects of ps2 so I leave in persuit of a more organized outfit. I wish you the best of luck however :)

See you on the battlefield!
    - Morgothic.
  6. Wund3rwaffen

Strife within the enemy's own ranks.. Wonderful, moral must indeed be low.
  7. Kociboss

There is not a single TR outfit like The Enclave or Imperial Reach on Lithcorp unfrotunately.

What we have are casual groups (and I mean no offense by that) and only that.
  8. Morgothic

It's not that hard to create a organized outfit really. All you have to do is not invite people at random. There's alot of good players in GSFF still but they're being held back because of all the 'sheep'. At the risk of sounding a bit... cocky, I felt I was one of those players. Many probably don't even understand english or are very young and don't understand the game too well.