GSFF - Global Special Force

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Olsenman, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Olsenman

GSFF Info: Global Special Force is one of the largest outfits on Lithcorp with over 1800 members.
    We are looking for good squad/platoon leaders and new members.
    GSFF is a very active outfit and we do outfit platoons almost 24/7.

We require 50% cert points in squad lead or more and a working clear mic as a squad/platoon leader.

Our goal is to rule the maps with special forces!

Interested in joining? If so you can reply this forum thread or catch me up ingame
    - Olsenman
  2. methical

We need a way to coordinate outside of Planetside2.
  3. 8Outof10Cats

Hi, I'm already a member and was wondering about taking on Squad Leader duties - do I need to buy all of the cert upgrades beforehand, or can I start out with just the basics i.e. Comm Channel, Objectives & Spawn Beacon and then upgrade as we go?
    Also, do I need to get someone's permission to be a Squad Leader, or should I just go for it?
    Thanks.
  4. Olsenman

Agree methical
  5. Olsenman

8Outof10Cats Catch me up ingame and we can talk.
  6. Nenarch

1300 members.. I gues you could have because for some reason the server has 17k accounts.. NFI how we have that chars on the server because it sure as hell doesn\t feel like it.
  7. Olsenman

17K on lithcorp? it sure doesn't feel like it at all.. btw how to check server status (how many accounts) and stuff like that?
  8. tastyBerryPunch

9. Ghroznak

I'm looking for an active outfit.

How often do you run squads?
    How many are typically in squads?
    How often, if at all, do you have events for outfit (weekdays, weekends, monthly)?

What is your typical style ingame and the expected direction to spend certs (spec ops/gal drops, regular infantry, armored columns, air cavs etc) ?

Do you have dedicated squad/platoon leaders or mix it up?

About me,
    I'm certed into Mosquito, LA and Medic as well as some points into Infil. Obviously also have S-AMS since I'm a team-oriented player.

I have all the important weapons unlocked (i.e. lock-on for heavy, A2A / A2G for mossie, .50 rifle for Infil and so on).

I prefer organized teamplay and I enjoy infantry combat the most (especially attacking / defending large facilities). While vehicle battles are fun (I was a dedicated tanker in an armor outfit in PS1) I feel the vehicles are much to dominant in PS2 and I try to enjoy the infantry action whenever I can.

Cheers!
  10. Olsenman

I run squads/platoons almost every day, and we have many many good dedicated squad and platoon leaders who run squads/platoons
    every day.
    GSFF do outfit platoons 20/7. And have big plans for organized non public platoons as well.
    I have a maxed sunderer and a good certed galaxy with top turrets. (almost maxed enginer) as well.
    We are doing galaxy drops almost every day.

If you have some more questions or are interested in joining us catch me up in game.
    - Olsenman
  11. jamesze265

hi i recently joined and this outfit is asome and i play everyday and i have teamspeck3 and i like to capture biolabs,amp stations,techplants
    my name is jamesze1999
    and i get like 13 fps :( but i can still play good
    146 kills and 353 deaths :p
    ive got a good prowler.thermal vision stuff
    if someone gives me a job i get the job done.
    and im a heavy assalt with supresur,lazer and all the most scopes.
    and im thinking the outfit shuld make teams like dogfighting guyz in 1 team tank team in another team and so on.
    im looking forward to serveing the outfit byyyyyyyy

jamesze1999
  12. iFenx

Hey could I join GSFF as a member? Im new to the game but plan on getting better
  13. Hydra

Hello !

I would like to join GSFF, i have already seen you and played in a GSFF squad and it was pretty fun !
    So i decided to join the outfit.

• Name in the game : Hydraxus
    • Favorite class : Engineer
    • Favorite vehicles : Mosquito,Sunderer and Prowler aswell
    • Level : 15
    • K/D : +/- 1,150

I have been in PS2 since the Beta, i couldn't play much after it because of my temporary internet connection problem ...
    But now it's fixed and i can play it again ! :p
    Btw, is there a forum, facebook group or anything alike so we can communicate outside PS2 ?
  14. Hecket

Introduce a way to delete messages thanks SOE.
  15. Hydra

Yes i'm the one who was in your squad haha :D

P.S : I made a mistake, my name in the game is "Hydraxon"
  16. jamesze265

hi jamesze1999 here and i want to be a platton leader so plz tell me what i need to become a leader
    plz reply
  17. Hecket

Introduce a way to delete messages thanks SOE.
  18. jamesze265

i might not be on for a cople of weeks so ill be back soon :) by
  19. greggy

is there much armour action going on in this outfit, if so i would like to join
  20. Kazirl

I would love to join GSFF. I guess I'll chat you up ingame.
    IGN: Kazirl
    Favorite Class: Infiltrator
    BR: 16