[Suggestion] grenade launchers

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Masyaka, May 24, 2016.

1. Masyaka

Yes, that would be great to see these heavies throwing at you millions of grenades during an vanu alert push:rolleyes:

Grenade launchers should have 3-10 grenades in the mag, shoot grenades that explodes on impact or doesnt.
    Grenades should fly in an arc with slow muzzle speed. Kills gonna be achieved... Like... Simple grenades?
  2. Eternaloptimist

We need more grenade spam? I never realised
    • Up x 2
  3. Steza

switch out the rocket tool for a pounder like gun make it 3 grenades and 9 in reserve or 6, Could of sworn there was a LMG that had Underbarrel weapons.

Could always just use a Light Assault get somewhere high and shoot a couple of grenades down.
  4. Eternaloptimist

Not that I've ever noticed but you can get S variant carbines and ARs with UBGL and UBGL for BRs too.
  5. ExarRazor

so, you want to bring back the thumper from ps1?

that thing was ... terrible for the game as a whole, but a good weapon

WAY too much grenade spam
  6. Shocky

joke: wait grenades you mean those things that only kill people who are standing right on top of them like a penguin on an egg. how about you just run around using nothing but the under barrel grenade launcher on the battle rifle and see how many kills you get? maybe one on a direct hit.

sorry but all the people in this game hate splash damage for some ******* reason. i'm surprised how the Lasher has managed not to become a LMG by this point truly. area of effect explosives nope contact explosives that only get kills on head shots

all jokes aside anything that has or will have splash damage will be Nerfed to hell as apparently no one like splash damage.

if the devs were to make this hypothetical grenade launcher would be basically the under barrel grenade launcher that has more rounds before reloading and actual ammo pool with the down side that its still useless at getting kills that aren't a direct hit, and doesn't have a somewhat useful gun strapped to the top hooray! wait no that's terrible.

sorry bud but this wont happen as stated before the player-base doesn't like area of effect explosives one bit. AOE is not allowed in planetside 2 [btw im totally all for AOE explosives]