Grenade Launcher

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Soulstitchmmo, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Krotes

I'd say I get 0 dmg shots with grenade launcher about 50% of time. Also resupplying grenade launcher isn't working at all anymore. Sometimes I land few shots with primary weapon on enemy and still even their shield didn't take any damage.
  2. Compass

Using the grenade launcher is buggy for me. Sometimes I'll try and switch to rifle and it doesn't change. When it works, it works VERY well.
  3. MintiFresh

Only problem with the grenade launcher I see is that it needs to reload every time instead of glitching out, causing you to have to run 20miles to the nearest terminal. Also sometimes when I use it, it disallows me to switch to another weapon or tool by pressing my numbers, and I have to use my mouse wheel. Another thing that isn't too bad, but keeps me from using it is that it moves all of my hotslots down one by forcing itself into my 2 slot. It needs to instead of being treated as another weapon, be a type of secondary fire with your carbine/AR equipped.
  4. Boomschtick

That would be cool if they could make it to where all underslung attachments were treated as alternate fire modes and you just pressed B to switch. I use mousewheel to swap weapons and abilities and I've gotten used to where everything is at. But if I switch to or away from my SF it usually bites me on the *** at least once where I over/undershoot the weapon/ability I want.