[Suggestion] Grav-Piton

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Compass, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Compass

We currently have people sticking to walls, cliffs, and buildings by holding W to recharge jet pack.

Why not, instead, add a piece of equipment that acts like a piton that holds us in place against a hard surface as long as it's equipped? Would allow us to hang to aircraft too, so we can surf on Galaxies and Liberators and ESFs as needed.

Replaces our pistol, perhaps? Imagine a Galaxy carrying a bunch of extra LAs for drop ^_^
    • Up x 1
  2. MarcusVitruvius

I use that trick too, it would be nice to make it so I can plan it rather than just hoping I'll "stick" to whatever surface.

And Compass, why does LA need to have a trade-off for a new ability when the class is clearly LACKING a feature.

It's like if the finally gave gun-stabilization to the Prowler and Vanguard, but it took up the utility slot.

Adding something that should of been there in the first place shouldn't require a tradeoff.
  3. Compass

Because the problem with the Grav Piton does for the JJs is it makes them less practical to upgrade if you can just JJ/Piton up anything by default x_x
  4. Purple

All mini maps have a compass above them.
  5. Compass

Not sure if serious.
  6. Wolfwood82

The normal JJ is sufficient enough to get you 70% of the places you need to go. Most people upgrade for the faster recharge, except you actually have to get level 6 to truly benefit from it.

I don't think a trade off would be needed honestly.
  7. Kronic

Would be awsome but we won't get it.