Graphics Glitch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nakihashi, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Nakihashi

Just bought this HSNV scope, had high hopes for it (based on the pictures shown on the wiki). After using it once, I'm positive that I'm having some kind of graphics issue. Everything but the sky turns bright white, no matter the time of day. Can't see vehicles, infantry, buildings, trees, the ground, nothing. Just white. Additionally, my laser attachment for all of my guns produces no visible laser, I cannot see the images floating above the access terminals (the warpgate terminal, for example, does not show the hologram picture of Auraxis, above the terminal, which, according to all of my friends, is very large and visible), I have no crosshairs on any sights unless they are black (the games depicts a variety of colors in different shapes, but I never see any of them during combat), I can't see any of the shield particle effects on any spawns, bases, tech plants, or even the heavy assault nano-mesh shields. Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone have any suggestions? I'm running all of my graphics on "high", and I've had no other problems with particles in any other games. Are any of these known issues, or do I indeed have some kind of graphics issue?
  2. Pandora's Lunchbox

I remember that when I tried to use my AMD Catalyst Control Centre application for setting default graphics rules for all applications ruined my PS2 experience...so...

...are you doing anything like that - even with NVidia? If you are, try setting it so that it allows applications to govern their own graphics rules - to make their own adjustments. Then try HS/NVs again. When I set up my defaults through AMD, you would not believe the **** I was seeing. I almost developed epilepsy because of it.
  3. Rogueshadow

Unfortunately HSNV scope is graphical setting dependent same with the thermal scope for vehicles. You might try turning up your graphical settings and checking the box for distant shadows(I forgot the name). If turning up the graphics isn't an option just stick to the non HSNV scopes
    • Up x 1
  4. Pandora's Lunchbox

It's a feature of the game so it should be usable regardless of your graphics settings.
  5. Pfundi

Unfortuneately hes right, HSNV scopes work the best on Ultra. Unfortunately (again :D) on lower settings spotting enemies is easier anyway.
    • Up x 1
  6. Pandora's Lunchbox

I'm aware of that, but Daybreak should really consider simplifying how the feature works in order to make it more setting-friendly. It was a jus' sayin' post. :p
    • Up x 1
  7. Nakihashi

So, I'm already running the game on ultra settings. And I also did allow my catalyst to let the application set the graphics settings. Is there anything else I can try?

I'll see if I can get some pictures posted here of some of the in-game glitches.
  8. Nakihashi

Nevermind! Fixed! Thank you so much, Pandora's Lunchbox! The suit's should cut you a bonus check! =D