Good assault rifle for TR

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by krokolop, Nov 15, 2014.

1. krokolop

Which is the best?
  2. LightningPro

If you can handle it Cycler TRV it´s an awesome gun.
    TORQ-9 looks also good to me.
  3. Lection

i can only say my favorite is the Cycler TRV, but the standard T1 Cycler works well enough.
  4. LenaQuin

Close range: TRV (insane DPS), TAR (a bit lower dps than TRV and worse recoil, but better hipfire and 0.75 ADS movement)
    Allrounder: T1 Cycler, TORQ-9
    Mid to long Range: Sabr-13 (if you dont dislike Burst weapons)

TR has quite a lot of good AR to choose from, hard to tell which one is the best. While a lot of people would say TRV is best i had better results using the TAR.
    TORQ-9 is an awesome gun too. Nice dps, controllable, a lot of attachments to choose from but 1000 certs may be a bit much if you are not sure you like the weapon.
    • Up x 1
  5. krokolop

TAR has very big recoil, I thin I will buy TRV
  6. johnway

For all purpose you can't go wrong with the t1 cycler. the other 2 are close quarter fast firing rifles. The TAR has the advantage of having 0.75 movement during ADS but the TRV works better with accuracy during ADS. Apparently.

But personally for me, the cert conscience pauper, the starting t1 cycler is perfectly adequate.
    • Up x 1
  7. Joexer

You cant go wrong with the T1 Or the NS-15A.
  8. Crayv

Well you are in luck because the TR has a fine selection of ARs. Just stay away from the S and B variants and you will be fine.
  9. pnkdth

TRV is fast becoming a new favourite. I keep being surprised just how fast this weapon drop other players. Just spend some time in VR and get used to the recoil. I prefer using the forward grip over the adv laser sight.
  10. =S38=

I use 2 guns:

T1 Cycler (default one) for open fights (outside bases)

TAR when fighting inside bases, especially buildings. You can kill shielded heavies easy with this gun and enough practice
  11. bubbacon

• Up x 1
  12. Makora

Get the nightmare over with. Use the T1B. Learn accuracy and know despair. It's all uphill from there.
    • Up x 1
  13. Lord_Avatar

T1 Cycler, TAR, Cycler TRV, SABR-13, TORQ-9 = awesome. Just take your pick.
    • Up x 1
  14. bubbacon

Anyone else like the T1S? I enjoy it.
  15. Dualice

Yeah it's not bad. Generally use it with a grip or laser rather than UB weapons, but it's quite controllable and very versatile.

I've aurax'ed the TAR and loved it. Currently use T1 Cycler for close range, and SABR-13 for anything longer. The latter is a beast, and is quite unique among ARs, but takes some getting used to.
  16. bubbacon

Hey Dual, I was just wondering how you like to loadout your SABR?
  17. Dualice

Usually 2x reflex sight and a forward grip :) Though I vary the optics as the situation dictates. Haven't decided on HVA or compensator yet, only been using it a few days. I started a thread here asking what other guys think.

D'you use the SABR yourself?
  18. day ofm one

Honestly, I currently consider all TR ARs except the SABR-13 as complete crap.

Hit detection does not work at all, when I am lucky 1/8 shots gets detected.
  19. LibertyRevolution

I actually like the T1B.. 3 shot burst is cool as I have 0 trigger discipline, it is helping me to learn not to just hold mouse 1.

I also have a TAR and TRV depending on the situation.
    • Up x 1
  20. bubbacon

Not yet, but look forward to it. Like you, I'm curious about the HVA and Comp.