gold plated pistol stats

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scorponok, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Scorponok

any chance we could have the goldplated pistol stats linked with the regular one instead of having it without any medals etc..i dont use it for that reason alone missing out on the medals ^^
  2. Chiss

I'm not sure what you're saying, but yes, you can have gold plated pistols on your stats instead of meddling without the missing medals.
  3. Scorponok

what i mean is currently the regular pistol has stats with medals....and the gold one has stats without medals...they dont dont share stats. ah NVM i think it just got fixed in this patch..from what i read on the patch notes...problem solved..
  4. Liquid23

this game has gold plated pistols? I've yet to see one in anyone's hands or for sale
  5. Scorponok

just some parts of it has that on it...on the TR one it looks horrible :p it sorta looks more white the goldish hehe. on NC it looks nice enough
  6. Liquid23

what is it with gold plated guns in games... I mean Saddam Hussein has a collection of gold plated guns and now every single FPS has them... coincidence? :confused:
  7. Scorponok

dunno, have a feeling it started before that...maybe not in games thou :p the plated pistol is from their facebook app called recruit center wich they ran before launch..and the stats got fixed in this patch so i can get medals on it...it has the same stats as the default gun only difference is that it has a few plates of gold on it.