God Saw

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Schwak, Oct 7, 2013.

1. KnightCole

THey certainly have no concept of cover or move after shooting. In recent days ive been using the EM4 I SC'd and been spawn rooming it up around Jaegar Xing. Im ducking around the base and firing from different rooms. Im hiding in holes and crap.....meanwhile my other friendly neighborhood Infils are sitting up on top of the hill in full sight, standing up. They sit in the same spot shot after shot lol.

But the other baddies, are any pilots, get em out their planes they cant fight anything.
  2. Pie Chasm

I ... can't disagree.

That's why I shed no tears for their OHK nerfs. May they drown in the cowardice of their invisible 150+ M tears.
    • Up x 1
  3. LownWolfe

Too bad I will drop you with the OHK within 150m cause you full auto and miss all your bullets.
  4. Vicarious

Was that buzzcutpsycho in your vent? I know that voice >.>
  5. Schwak

Thats BCP playing lol.
  6. Jaedrik

Doesn't matter, .75 is better than .50, it's not like it's going to decrease the while-moving accuracy or anything :O

Also, I wasn't aware that it had the worst while-moving accuracy, care to enlighten me as to the details? (too lazy to start up game right now~)
    I was under the impression that all NC weapons, because of their far more linear styled spread increase, was bad after only a little bit of shooting, with poor CoF decay, especially if the starting CoF (in any stance moving and not) is bad. I would love for this to be wrong. Oh, but I guess it has it's upside, it doesn't have a sudden jump like the TR and VS after the first few rounds, just a gradual linear increase.
  7. Vicarious

Haha, nice.
  8. SinerAthin

I have learned that there's a moment to ADADAD, and there's a moment to stand still.

If you ADADAD at the wrong moment, you won't kill anyone, and if you stand still at the wrong moment, you're dead.

Knowing when it's best to stand still, I've found my number of kills soar.
    • Up x 1
  9. Jellypig

The accuracy on the move with saw is horrifyingly bad. Main reason I gave up using it. Too big a disadvantage. Thankfully EM6 and Anchor do not have this issue.
  10. KnightCole

This is true lol. But the right or wrong moment could be at any given moment...thats the worst part. Stand still when you think its ok and bam, headshot. Id rather not kill anyone then get headshot. ADAD usually works with any gun in close.
  11. lilleAllan

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...IU1NKenEzNzZOSWNaanFqSUVxLWc&type=view&gid=12
    • Up x 2