Glaive AI broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Etomb, May 21, 2023.

1. Etomb

I think the Glaive is checking for line-of-sight from the dart to the structure itself as a condition for firing. Otherwise, the dart destroys itself similar to firing into a no-deploy zone. I have tested this with various props and terrain; placing the dart at the same distance from the glaive with or without line-of-sight. The glaive is basically unusable right now.
    • Up x 4
  2. 038877

Same thing for me, flail works, not glaive
    • Up x 1
  3. Zeruel7

I was wondering what was wrong with the glaive. It never worked for me since the update expect for once where it managed to fire. Didn't realize that it was a line-of-sight check.
    • Up x 1
  4. UHave2Bolieve

Confirmed, I tested it myself tonight.
    • Up x 1
  5. Bullet Ant

Confirmed as well. The dart doesn't take unless it's in direct view of the Glaive. I don't want to make another post if it's not necessary, But the Glaive also does not use any cortium when firing. Both the Flail and OS do (the patch notes state the Glaive should be drawing cortium now). There are also no rounds in the Glaive's dart gun (---/---) or a cooldown bar post the Fortification update, But I don't know if that's intended or not.
  6. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you Bullet, we are looking into this. We are also reviewing the mentioned notes on the glaive drawing cortium and the current status on live.