Giving the MBT ES Abilities to other vehicles.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Lividicus!

Scr1nRusher, I wasn't "attacking" you. I'm trying to point out that you reply to everything, make useless threads on a daily basis, and I'm not the first person to say this to you either. You may want to organize your ideas better before replying to every single thread. I just find it sad that all 5 of my RL friends that play this game have spoken about your vague, one sided opinions on every thread...

For example, you proposed an idea in this thread without even evaluating what the end result would be. Did you even think about Flashes and Harrassers using LOCKDOWN? My guess is no.... Did you think about how BOTH of those vehicles already have the VS "afterburner" ability? My guess is no.... Did you think about how AWESOME it would be for those vehicles to get your factions shield? My guess is yes... So you made a thread without even trying to justify your opinion. You vaguely said, "Guys, let's do ES abilities on harassers and flashes" and that's it..... Come on, bro, you're better than this.

What I said is True. And the fact that you will "BUMP" your own thread that has absolutely no viability proves that
  2. Scr1nRusher

Actually I did think about all those factors(how it would work on each vehicle etc etc etc), so no it's not empire bias or lack of thinking.

Just wanted to encourage a fun discussion.
  3. McMan

YEAH LETS GIVE SUNDERER ANCHOR MODE

AND A FLASH VANGUARD SHIELD

AND A HARRASER A MAGBURN
  4. Pikachu

Sunderer with magburner. :)
  5. Keidranex

Halberd harasser locked down ontop of a hill wouldn't be too bad, actually. But the flash on the other hand...
  6. GhostAvatar

Its would be dead in seconds. Yeah, it is technically possible to dish out some decent damage. But the Harasser is so fragile and sitting still means that even a noob could take it down with ease. Don't forget once the Harasser takes one shell, it has to undeploy to react. In that time it can be killed by the second shot before it even begins to move.
  7. Ronin Oni

I said that in another post actually
  8. Keidranex

True, didn't quite consider the deploying part, as I'm not really experienced with TR's thingamabobs.
  9. Ronin Oni

Until you realize lockdown doesn't effect gunner weapons and only primary/pilot :p
  10. Keidranex

Well if the Harasser got Lockdown it'd have to be for the gunner, what are you going to do as the driver, run people over while stationary :p?
    • Up x 1
  11. Scr1nRusher

Lockdown should have some effect on secondary weapons(that would vary for the weapons)
  12. Scr1nRusher

I am in tears laughing just visualizing that.
  13. cbplayer

For VS give them the ability to drive on walls, cuz that what magburner also do for the magrider
  14. 0fly0

Yes if there is on thing i want to see in the game is harrasser with nc shield.
    Hit your target and run away with the lolshield...
    Dual fury on armor sundie with nc shield could be fun too, a better way to kill multiple mbt at the same time.