[Suggestion] Give WG shields ES colors.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Scr1nRusher

TR = Red

NC = Blue(or yellow)

VS = Cyan(or purple.)
    • Up x 3
  2. FLHuk

No, fix bugs!
    • Up x 3
  3. WetPatch

Yeah, i cant count the amount of times ive bounced off a enemy WG and exploded because i was confused and thought it was mine.
    • Up x 1
  4. Foxirus

I don't see why they could not do this. I am pretty sure it would literally be a couple of hex changes to get the colors to change. Though.. I could see them monetizing it. Want a shield thats a different color? Break out that DBG and slapdown 500.
  5. Scr1nRusher

I should also point out that WG's are the Only Facility that when owned by a empire doesn't change to ES colors.
  6. Taemien

They used to be like this. When they tried to make it that way with the warpgate rotation they made us lose our invulnerability. And we all saw the fiasco that happened there.
    • Up x 1
  7. FateJH

Funs times had by all.

Personally, I was thinking of those Ammo Towers that suddenly popped into existence a split-second before you crashed into them in a firey wreck.
  8. Moridin6

VIOLET
    VIOLET GDMNIT !
    NO CYAN HORSEWANG PURPLE IS OUR COLOR
    and im in
  9. \m/SLAYER\m/

be more simple:
    green\blue - your warpgate
    red - enemy warpgate
  10. Scr1nRusher

Its important to know which empire owns what.
  11. ALN_Isolator

This doesn't make any sense.

Now what about a new NS-15M that we'll call the NS-15 Hopes and Dreams?

What if the NS-15 Hopes and Dreams is part of a new directive where you have to kill people who you buy 3 or more weapons for with DBC?

Now that makes some REAL sense. Let's get right on that!
  12. \m/SLAYER\m/

Vanu owns
  13. Pikachu

Make the center blue/white/purple and the edges yellow/red/spring green. A gradient based on viewing angle.
  14. EvilWarLord

VS would be Cyan
    NC would be Yellow
    But it probably wouldn't be noticeable unless you were at a very long distance from the warp gate.
  15. AlexR

I can count for you. Let it be ZERO. Because you are getting "restricted area" notification way before you hit wg.
    • Up x 1
  16. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 2