Give us the real old cert screen back!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheFlyingSalmon, Nov 29, 2015.

1. TheFlyingSalmon

Again, I am wasting my time asking relevant questions with constructive feedback. I hold it short this time, since no one of the dev´s will ever follow my advice, even if 100% of the playerbase consider my idea great.

You gave us the old cert screen back. The real old cert screen? No. You ****** up again and gave us a horrible copy. There was NOT reason to delete the single one feature in this game that was really useful for planning certification ingame. You did it anyways.
    I know you have no idea how to create, manage or change useful features. Just listen and implement exactly what I recommend. Boom! Playerbase happy. Simple as that.
    At least you tried to fix it. It took 2 years, but yeah...you´re Daybreak. But wait! You failed.

What´s the problem?
    Have you tried to change classes in the cert screen? Surprise! Doesn´t work. You get thrown in the loadout screen. Much happy. Very surprise. Such wow.

And why the **** is this cert screen hidden in the menus? **** the implants. Put the button for the cert screen there instead. Or create a new button, easy as ****.

You want to see the guns and their certification in the cert screen too? Here, I put this checkbox in the menu to give you the choice if you want to see them or not.

You want to track your certifications? Here, I copied the functionality of the directives (which need a serious overhaul, just hire an intern that follows my instructions and all will be fine) so you can do that ingame.

...tons of ideas. No attention, no reaction, no improvement.

Grettings,
    a person that wants the real old cert screen back
  2. sIcGER

there are much more important things devs should spend their time on, dont you think ?
    • Up x 1
  3. Moridin6

end thread
    a few more clicks is a non issue when you can actually see what youll get for how many certs
  4. TheFlyingSalmon

At least I now know that DGC is not the only one who doesn´t understand the context of these thoughts. Yes there are much more important things devs should spend their time on, but they won´t be fixed anyway. The changes I mentioned take less than 1 hour of dev-time (they already had a good system in the past!). The real problem is how they released it: unfinished and not thought through well. Just like nearly every minor or major feature in the past (!). They simply have no idea of their own game. Sometimes I am certain, that not a single one of them actually play the game.
    I mean: Gatekeeper...no way a weapon with fast RoF, low CoF and insane velocity thus no significant drop would be OP...NOT WAY!
    Then they nerf **** into oblivion like PPA (it´s useless now) or ZOE (it´s useless). It´s just sad to see them fail like that.

Also "a few more clicks is a non issue": well the implant system is also "a few more clicks"...now tell that to the guys that are upset about this **** gambling. Good luck.
  5. Pikachu

Salmons dont fly.