Give the OP and Nerf threads a rest.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liquidrider, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Liquidrider

Here is the suggestions forum.... use it
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?forums/ideas-and-suggestions.65/

Tips:

This game was never meant to played on easy-mode.
    Get killed a lot? - Join a Zerg
    Getting Zerged? - Spawn else where and attack from a different direction.
    Got shot by a sniper? - Spawn as a sniper and shoot back
    Got killed by your own guy? - Say thank you, you needed more ammo.
    An enemy weapon has insane stats? - Awesome a bigger challenge, utilize the upgrades to defend against it.

Just because you die in a game doesn't make the player, weapon, class OP. It may mean they have skill.
    Just because you are unable to kill a guy with a specific weapon may mean you need to visit VR Training and practice.

The game and classes have an immense amount of customization to it, so adjust and plan accordingly.

I'd rather see the developers create new content then spend countless hours nerfing weapons? I mean come on wouldn't you?

Yes there are times where vehicles and weapons need some fine tuning, but post in the suggestion forum and include ..... ohhhhhhh I don't know.... a suggestion
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?forums/ideas-and-suggestions.65/
    • Up x 4
  2. Chipay

Got killed by ZOE?

Be thankful to receive this blessing from Vanu
  3. Liquidrider

And hats off to that character.
    • Up x 1
  4. PurpleOtter

"Give the OP and Nerf threads a rest."

...and deprive the trolls the "meat and potatoes" of Forumside...oh the HORROR!
    • Up x 1
  5. iMartyr

This thread needs a nerf
    • Up x 3
  6. Frazzle

You're gonna miss your ZOE.
  7. orrk

have fun without zoe and NERF THE JACKHAMMER!
  8. UberBonisseur

The irony of those threads ?

Complaining about balance in a game where no one can win.
  9. NC_agent00kevin

This thread is OP, nerf pls.
  10. FieldMarshall

It would be easier to cure cancer
  11. Epic High Five

SAYS THE PERSON TRYING TO NERF MY OUTRAGE
  12. Tenebrae Aeterna

I'd take friendly fire for you. <3
  13. gigastar

We all will.

Until we find something new and fresh to fight over for the next 6 months.
  14. Goretzu

What is the point of a forum without discussion? :confused:

Games with bad game balance die quickly, you simply cannot out pace it with content (even MMORPGs cannot do this, never mind MMOFPS).
  15. Tenebrae Aeterna

I'll miss being able to use a weaker version of Charge indefinitely. I did fine with Charge though, and I'll do so again.
  16. Frazzle

Denial is the first sign.
  17. BoomBoom4You

nerf the C85 modified. that weapon has contributed to the death of at least 2 soldiers. it is a very dangerous machine.
  18. PurpleOtter

Good god! It's PS1 flashback.....I still have nightmares from the sound of Ka-Chunka, Ka-Chunka, Ka-Chunka!
  19. Liquidrider

I guess we have this thread now :)
    • Up x 1
  20. supernauttt

play nc? switch to a different faction...yea OP is right just make PS2 a 2 way fight only....o wait a minute....lmao