Give Shotgun back

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by GImofoJoe, Jul 6, 2013.

1. GImofoJoe

Shotgun was nerfed, time to give the infiltrator the shottie back again...
    It's much easier to see infiltrator now, even on low setting.
  2. LibertyRevolution

NO.
    • Up x 2
  3. Ravenorth

The havoc I can cause with SMG, so I cant even imagine what I could do with a shotgun... but no, playing infiltrator would become a way too easy.
  4. XOLiD

Wait, what? Infiltrators could use shotguns at one time?
  5. Batisat

Early beta I hear, I also heard that back then infils with shotties were annoying as hell.
  6. GImofoJoe

I vote to put it in test server and see if it's OP or not. When they remove shotgun from infiltrator, people cannot see them cloaked under low settings, and shotgun was much stronger then.
  7. LibertyRevolution

Shotgun is OHK if your <5m, doesn't get any stronger than OHK...
    Last thing I need is a cloaked guy with a shotgun walking up behind me..

The good old days:
  8. eldarfalcongravtank

if they give them shotguns, cloaked infiltrators need to be visible via infrared/thermal vision again
  9. FaLI3N

The infiltrator cloaked once besides the time he was covered by the flash and he died because of it, all I see is a LA with his wings clipped and less shield.
  10. Iridar51

Not sure if OP is serious or trolling.
  11. Jac70

I have a compromise - remove shotguns for everybody :eek:
    • Up x 1
  12. Udnknome

Ok.. but only the auto-shotgun without slugs. Since the nerf, it is only marginally more effective than your knife at killing anything.

Not sure if it's the same with slugs, have to try it later.
  13. LokiGwayyn

Absolutely no to instagib cqc-weapons in general. No to shotguns on infiltrator. They were removed in beta and when i look at the current state of shotgun gameplay, i can understand why. Fix our more urgent problems. Don't create new ones.
    • Up x 1
  14. ArcKnight

yeah in early BETA, there's was a massive amount of QQing saying " invisible thing killed me, take away his shotguns "
  15. ArcKnight

this isn't a new problem its...................................

actually this is an ancient problem that originated at the dawn of creation ( more than 10months ago ) , this was when a mysterious and annoying group of QQing babies rose to power altering the course of history ( gameplay balance ) and gained great influence over the Gods ( devs, SOE ) ..........................................to this day they maintained the influence they have over the Gods ( devs ) of Auraxis
  16. Khyrin

Imagine what happens when Nc gets the pocket shotgun and Infiltrators may be able to equip it.
    Well, not any worse than Infil with Comissioner....
  17. ArcKnight

the commie will has better range so I wouldn't worry
  18. Get2dachoppa

We don't need a close quarters OHK weapon.

We just need our current long range OHK weapons to actually do their job.
    • Up x 1
  19. jettblakk

since the shotgun damage reduction I have only been able to get one shotgun kill. it use to be the only gun that allowed me to be useful in a close quarters infantry fight. now I just avoid being inside buildings.
    not all of us are fast aiming marksman. we need some weapons that allow the rest of us to be able to have a chance. I guess that this game is trying to alienate us casual low skill players. maybe we need to find other games to play and PS2 is not for us.
  20. Traxiconn

No. That was so annoying. Crazy over powered as well.