[Suggestion] Give NC Reaver a weapon like M14 Banshee/Light PPA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Magma52, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Isendretta

AH + stealth = dead burster MAX

I would love if they added some pellets to the AH so it's more reliable at medium range.
  2. Magma52

3. Magma52

What are you talking about? 42 hours using the AH is plenty. Even 10 hours using the Air Hammer is enough to see the enormous unbalance between it and the Banshee. It doesn't take over 500 hours of using something in order to get to grips with it and make your mind up about it.

No need to apologise, you won't be doing it again because you will probably get/have already got a warning from the mods for flaming. Try and behave yourself next time.
  4. VikingKong

Rather than turn a uniquely fun weapon into another generic spam cannon, they could change the banshee/lppa so they require a similar amount of skill. Or any.
    I'm one of those crazies that think an ESF should never be able to farm infantry risk-free, though. So don't mind me.
    • Up x 2
  5. Geddes

AH is fine, it can farm mad hard and still shoot down ppa scythes
    • Up x 1
  6. IamnotAmazing

You have 5.4 hours in an ah, please for the love of god stop posting
  7. Magma52

As I said before, the stats are bogus. I'm looking at my stats in game right now and it's 38 hours for AH and I have fired far less than 78,000 shots in a Reaver.

Please don't tell people they cannot post.
  8. IamnotAmazing

You have 42 hours in a reaver, and 4.2 in the ah, they're not bogus. Even if the ah stats was bogus 42 is still nothing, you're like a 6 year old commenting on politics.
  9. Goretzu

The problem is likely more the useablity and range than the damage as such. As with most PS2 MAX and vehicle shotguns choked modes might help (although they'd have to reduce the AV certainly).

To be honest though its not really the anti-infantry power that I think is an issue with the Banshee, but more its anti-MAX power and more specifically anti-AA MAX power
  10. Haquim

While the Banshee is certainly good - I heavily doubt the 300m.
    You can do that with the PPA, but the COF of the Banshee will make killing unharmed infantery at ranges bigger than 100m very hard or random.
    To use the Banshee to good effect you go in close fly over the target and unload your gun into the biggest pile of infantery you can find. (My personal highscore was over 10 people who where riddiculously bunched up - if i had had an Airhammer I could've killed propably 30, but that was a very special occasion)
  11. Goretzu

Yes, it is probably not at its best at 300m away. :D
  12. Corezer

give us air hammer 2012

higby pls!
  13. Corezer

That's why we call it "The Demoralizer"

once you kill someone with it, they never fight with the same spirit after...
  14. Discostoff2