Ghost nerved C4?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sapare, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Sapare

Anyone noticed C4 not being as powerful as it used to be?

I had a lot of recent cases of it not livng up to expectation (2 only doing 60% ish on a sunderrer, 1 only doing 70% on a ESF)
  2. Autarkis

Sometimes you get a phantom toss. Double check to ensure that your ammo count deducts properly. This often happens when trying to deploy two very quickly.
  3. Leo Di Caprio

Tested on naked sunds?

It should be doing 90%.
  4. Sapare

But it was on the sytch. I jumped on the roof, placed it on its "arm" the guy went into the air, I pressed it. Explosion happened, thing did NOT die, he lands and I put a whole mag into it and it died THEN.
    I also only delpoyed 1. idk what happened..
  5. NightmareP69

Actully the C4 seems to be fairly broken at the moment, sometimes it does no damage. I just planted a C4 on a reaver, hid in a bush, waited for the NC to come back, activated the C4 when he got in aaaaand nothing happend, just an explosion but no damage at all not even a hitmarker.
  6. Sapare

I will do that right now actully, going to post my find in a second.

It worked fine on that. Mayb

it worked fine on that. Maybe it really is just glitching out(as above post said)
  7. Dusty Lens

Remember that blockade armor will reduce C4 damage.

I've detonated many a Sunderer over the last few days. I've seen no example of C4 operating below expectation.

Also as slow to prime and detonate if you're looking down the barrel of a scatmax. Grumbly grum grumble.
  8. vaxx

There is a thread in the BUGS forum about C4 right now. It is borked and sometimes does 0 damage, but shows an explosion animation. This has happened several times to me personally.