GG SOE!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SikVvVidiT, Sep 17, 2013.

1. SikVvVidiT

So once again we are being Zerged on Matterson by this Easy Mode empire, the VS.

So I do the only thing I can do, other then sit behind spawn shields like the rest of my empire while we are being spawned camped. I spawn at another base get in my skeeter and go AMS hunting... After about 10 seconds avoiding and taking fire from their 20 tanks/planes in the area, I finally find their beloved AMS.

I set my skeeter for a suicide run into it and bail at just the right moment.. Everything is perfect, I might (God forbid because we know SOE hates this) give my empire a chance to push out of the spawn room. Wait who am I kidding, they have tanks/planes to that instagib, there is noway you can exit out of that pill box without being killed instantly. Anyways, I land a little behind the damn AMS but the AMS gunners cant kill me.

Finally I have their ams, IT'S IS MINE, I can sense victory! I go to set my mines under this SOB and watch in horror as they ROLL DOWN THE ******* HILL... WTF type of mother ******* ******** IS THIS SOE!!! The hill was not even steep!

I would say fix your game, but we all know you can't even fix the smallest stuff without breaking 20 other things. All I will say is GG, and I hope you hear the sarcasm in that.

Your game will be on it's last legs in about 1.5 months. Should have worried about the right things in beta and early release instead of giving us more hats, OP shotguns and other silly things no one asked for.
  2. Mr_Giggles

Did you think to ask the VS if they would move the sunderer down the hill?
    • Up x 5
  3. goodzack

wait whats a skeeter?:confused:
  4. Mr_Giggles

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  5. Sebastien

So you want SOE to stop people suiciding with Mines when they try to destroy a vehicle.
    • Up x 1
  6. Mr_Giggles

No he tried to destroy a vehicle with mine suicide and his mines rolled down a hill. That's what he's angry about.

Edit: I also just noticed that he gave an actual time frame for the games final death knell. Gonna mark that down on my calendar for a future thread.
    • Up x 1
  7. goodzack

must be when bf4 coming out ;)
  8. Flapatax

Please complete the form.
    SOE THREAD CREATION: Sample Opening Section
    Hello, I am a player from ________(server) and I am (angry/glad) that ______(faction) is (overpowered/underpowered).

SOE THREAD CREATION: Sample Supporting Evidence
    I feel that the above is true because (arrgharbl/I died/hacks).

SOE THREAD CREATION: Conclusion
    SOE, you are (ruining this game). You must (break the game in my favor) or else people will all quit everywhere. (Thank you/go **** yourselves).
    • Up x 1
  9. Phazaar

Closer her on up, mods. Forumside just isn't fun today it would seem...
  10. Mr_Giggles

Wait, is this a necro'd thread? Did I just go back in the past? Or are you just that much out of the loop?

In a games first year it's initial high population drop is always around the 3 month mark. What does this mean? It means we already saw it back in March. The next big stake drop is at 6 months. June. The next defining point will be next January, because we will both lose and gain so it's a matter of what comes out on top.

And if you predicted the same thing for a game that is still running even now then I'm surprised that you haven't learned from your mistakes the first time. Anyways, look for my thread in 1.5 months because I will be asking you what went wrong with your prediction and why the servers are still running.

ps. We've already dropped a couple of servers and that's also common practice!
  11. KenDelta

We all want new hats :eek: they're good marketing for SOE and especially OP shotguns ,cuz u know they nerf em after 10days because of scrubs like you that whine bout em. :rolleyes:
  12. BigMacDeez

I can see the OP wearing one of those sandwich board signs with "THE END IS NIGH" printed on it.