get rid of the 'Containment Sites'...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liewec123, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Liewec123

Nothing kills the flow of 'New Esamir' (Less-amir) like bumping up against a containment site, these bases are boring overly long rezz-runs that (judging by the number of players who go there) noone seems to enjoy.

swallow your pride wrel, admit that you are no map designer and give us back our biolabs,
    give us back our mani-triangle!
    • Up x 3
  2. UberNoob1337101

All the bases left in Esamir are meh, but the containment sites take the cake.

Didn't realize how fun Mani and the satellite bases were until they were gone :(
    • Up x 3
  3. OneShadowWarrior

Just like Biolabs, there is no incentive to fight in Containment sites. They are cool looking and a great concept, but do not make the fights fun.

I think I nailed it.
    • Up x 1
  4. Liewec123

yup, the epic fights around the bridge, then the siege of mani fortress, and everyone hoping the jump pads to the biolab,
    i really miss mani :(

containment sites are just so meh.
    its a roadblock that ends whatever fun you were having pushing down a lane,
    time to switch to a different lane because you've came to a containment site.
    • Up x 1
  5. Trebb

Good to see this here, I thought I was one of the few that just stopped playing when the only fight was at containment sites. I mean there was moaning in the platoon, but nothing too bad. Guess I underestimated the hate!
    • Up x 1
  6. RabidIBM

I get the impression that there were bigger ambitions than what got implemented.