Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DonkeyX, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Towie

Can you believe they are both still playing ? The one I posted is now BR38 with 2300 kills - almost 5 hours - so I think we now have a pretty good answer to the question "Wonder if the auto-ban is still working ?"
    • Up x 1
  2. Johannes Kaiser

Damn this is blatant. If he were a twink he would brobably be A) worse than that still and B) have a high HSR. One does not simply kill many people and die little by not shooting the head. :D Also, ML-7 top accuracy? That's a first... Although granted, when fired at short range at big targets only, this may be the one thing that is not technically suspicious by default.
  3. PinkHurtsMyEyes

4. OneShadowWarrior

You mean like the one NC I keep reporting in Emerald in /bug and /report that literally sits under the ground and shoots at everyone, that they never address?

I can deal with being camped or outnumbered, even the taunts, but cheating? They really need to address the ones that are obvious like the above case cited.
  5. JustGotSuspended

"us" is the community you're addressing. It's PUBLIC forums. Everyone can read it, multiple people can read it. So "us" or "we" refers to the readers of the forums - the community - if that's really confusing to you. I hope it's not too mind-blowing that your posts/replies aren't just visible by me.

From what I understand, you've claimed game assets are easily manipulated.
    You've said they're easily accessible; readily available on public sites.
    You've claimed the people using these cheats are present enough to actually have an impact on daily gameplay.
    You've suggested these people never/rarely ever get banned by DBG.

You've of course, substantiated little to nothing in terms of evidence to support anyone of your claims.

You seem to know something we don't.

I suggested you prove to us all your points are valid by providing us a simple video. A tutorial, basically, on how it is possible to obtain these cheats, implement them in game, and not get banned long enough to have a significant impact in game.

Of course, you can continue claiming I know nothing, and that there's cheaters everywhere that never get banned, and that these cheaters only go after you, and the people who you kill aren't cheating, but those who kill you are, and of course, refrain from providing any sort of evidence regarding cheaters, their numbers, how these cheats work, etc...

I don't live in Disneyland; I can only tell you: gitgud, aimbetter, quit whining triviality on the forums
  6. JustGotSuspended

there is actually a "legit" way to "never die", although given his BR it would require a bit of DBC, or a lot of luck - or both.

I doubt he's using that method, it looks like he's shooting from inside cover, most likely from under the floor, which would explain his lack of headshots, and the abnormal amount of kills compared to shots fired and hit.

That said unless we've seen pictures/videos of how the dudes playing, we can't really be certain he's hacking, or even exploiting. Keep in mind the site isn't always accurate, especially on newer characters.

The reason his launcher's accuracy is high is because of the low numbers on his profile. He's got very few shots fired, even fewer kills. If he's been shooting turrets, deployables with his launcher, it very well explains the "high" accuracy. Most people have higher accuracy on their launchers than their primaries.